Gossip

Insider denies Kim Min Hee and director Hong Sang Soo have ended affair

By elliefilet   16 days ago   24,765   1,035   40
kim-min-hee

Despite recent rumors of a breakup, an insider is claiming actress Kim Min Hee and director Hong Sang Soo have not ended their affair.

SEE ALSO: Kim Min Hee and director Hong Sang Soo rumored to have ended affair

On September 13, media outlets reported Kim Min Hee and the married director had ended their notorious affair "in tears," but it seems the news may be false. On the 14th, a supposed insider told reporters, "The two are still meeting in private places." It's also said director Hong plans to spend the Chuseok holiday with the actress instead of his wife and daughter.

The insider also stated, "After the affair hit headlines, he cut off contact with his family. It looks like they don't plan on returning to their separate lives."

In other news, director Hong Sang Soo's 18th film 'Yourself and Yours' premieres in November.

What do you think of the scandalous rumors?

1. Kim Min Hee
    2. -hong-sang-soo

nami_chan 15 days ago

ugh  she is a hoe and he is an asshole,period.

Sophia_Sone4ever 15 days ago

There are the worst kind of people I've seen in kpop industry. Killing a person is so much more better than making a person suffer every single day and keep them in tears and pain.

Tif_fany423 Sophia_Sone4ever • 15 days ago

Just no. your logic is just......-_-

Sophia_Sone4ever Tif_fany423 • 15 days ago

It was just an expression bro, as someone who have suffered from betrayal since her childhood I do have the rights to say that

Tif_fany423 Sophia_Sone4ever • 15 days ago

why? you don't have other way to express it? and you are very egocentric to think killing a person is much better. They won't be in pain forever but their family will.

Sophia_Sone4ever Tif_fany423 • 14 days ago

Goodness bro you're making a mountain outta mole for real ? I m saying killing a person is right but this kind of behavior is as bad as killing someone so stop arguing with me for a dumb reason. The only person who have suffered from this is the only one who knows how it feels... and that's for a whole life.

Sophia_Sone4ever 14 days ago

Not*

Tif_fany423 Sophia_Sone4ever • 14 days ago

no bro. what a shitty excuse. you think that you know how it feel cause you got hurt like so but thats is all you know. Like I said If you gonna express your frustration, use better words and way to express it. Im making this shit a big deal because you seem to take this killing shit too loosely.

Sophia_Sone4ever Tif_fany423 • 14 days ago

No I don't. You're just making a mountain outta mole hill just because I said that cos I was really angry. Bro just because I said something based on how angry I m doesn't mean I will take murder or stuff lightly. Like chill out, "taking killing shit loosely?" Really ? It doesn't make sense ! You don't know my true feeling so stop talking as if you know me or something cos you don't. What I said was a expression to show my disgust which mean nothing else. You're only one being dramatic over something I said out of anger like for real stop making this useless arguement into a big deal.

Sophia_Sone4ever Tif_fany423 • 14 days ago

If I said , "I m soo gonna kill someone if they take my food" does it really mean I m gonna kill someone ? No so stop making useless arguement and fight over something that's don't have double meaning in it

Tif_fany423 Sophia_Sone4ever • 13 days ago

then control your anger and learn better way to express yourself. Basically, you didn't understand what the heck I was saying this whole time....If you were hating on these two just express it so, don't compare it to something that no way in hell you would know.

Sophia_Sone4ever Tif_fany423 • 13 days ago

Okay okay geez if i offended you then I m sorry , beg you or whatever now leave me alone , I m sick as if it. Again I would've learn to control my anger and stuff if only I don't know the result and the effect of this but obviously you won't understand so let just stop this useless argument

koukou23 16 days ago

seriously that actress is a b****, what does she want from an old man like him? it looks like she doesn t regret ruining his family,and he s also an old jerk

lifted