Variety

Heechul praises Wendy's intelligence as 'top-class' within SM

By jubilantj   23 days ago   131,966   20,512   42
Heechul,wendy

Red Velvet's Wendy once again boasted her smarts on the September 4 episode of 'Problematic Man.'

SEE ALSO: [Tournament] Battle of the Best Vocalist in SM Entertainment of All Time

Wendy told the panelists, "From grade five up until high school, I studied abroad in America and Canada." The idol's stellar report cards were then shown, showing mostly A's with a few B's scattered here and there. The show further revealed how she had earned the President's Award for academic excellence and placed fifth for a statewide high school arithmetic contest. Wendy's impressive credentials didn't end there. The idol proved that she can speak up to four languages, including Spanish, French, English, and of course, Korean, and that she plays multiple instruments such as the piano, guitar, and flute.

Fellow SM label mates YoonA, Suho, Heechul, and more validated Wendy's exceptional smarts and well-rounded skills in a video message which aired during the show, praising the idol. They all unanimously agreed that "Wendy is really smart," and Heechul added, "In SM, her smarts is top-class."

1. Heechul
    2. Wendy
    3. problematic man

RimmieMeli 22 days ago

What can wendy not do lol

Funky_Angel 23 days ago

She's 22 if she's a '94er, right? She looks so young, what a cutie Wendy~

beyondordinary 23 days ago

I'm not from the US so idk how common this award is but even then I have to say her grades are really good regardless of the award or not. I already graduated but even I feel stupid cause my grades always fluctuated for like half of my subjects in hs. She's obviously very talented musically but FOUR LANGUAGES?! TF? I didn't know this.

SeungriBigbang beyondordinary • 22 days ago

in my school only one person receives it at the end of the year

wearelife beyondordinary • 22 days ago

you get the gold president's award if you get a's and the silver if you get b's at least thats how it was at my school. But her grades are very good, so she deserved it

bap