G-Dragon smiles hearing predictions about his future

By elliefilet   20 days ago   145,268   20,160   53
Big-Bang,G-Dragon

Big Bang's G-Dragon couldn't help but smile after hearing predictions about his future.

SEE ALSO: Big Bang appear on CNN's 'Talk Asia'

On the September 7th Naver V App special, a fortune teller predicted G-Dragon's future wealth and marriage. The Big Bang leader was told, "The final months, September to December of this year, are very good. You'll amass a mountain of wealth. A noble man will come." G-Dragon responded jokingly, "I don't need more wealth."

The fortune teller also told G-Dragon about his future wife, saying, "Your wife will be someone who's like a child. A woman who is cute and lovable. Your birth says you'll be a loving husband." The idol star then commented, "I'm good to women."

As for warnings about 2017, G-Dragon was told to avoid people with the last name Lee, which reminded him of his own Big Bang member Seungri.

What do you think about the predictions?

1. Big Bang
  2. G-Dragon

Happypeoo 19 days ago

"Your wife will be someone who's like a child. A woman who is cute and lovable" uhmmm dara uhmmm

awongg 20 days ago

Well I'm not excluded in this... My last name is Wong... lmaoooooo just kidding I can't marry GD. I'm not worthy

Baekhyunishere 20 days ago

That  Fortune Teller was talking about Taeyeon: "Your wife will be someone who's like a child, A woman who is cute and lovable"

5lee Baekhyunishere • 20 days ago

it's Dara

misswoo96 Baekhyunishere • 20 days ago

OMG YAS!!!! *~* Golden Couple Of Kpop <3

YG_BlackPink Baekhyunishere • 19 days ago

It's Dara obviously it's Dara

Baekhyunishere 5lee • 17 days ago

Dara? But I heard that she is a Grandma? Why are you trying to mix her with a young and handsome boy like GD? Don't make sense to me No intencion to offend your bias but she is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old for GD

5lee Baekhyunishere • 15 days ago

obviously you heard wrong. 4 years different is nothing nowadays

Taeng4ever Baekhyunishere • 10 days ago

Its totally Taeng lol but I really really think that Dara is in the friend zone. Just look at them, they so close but not close in the other way. If Ji was interested in Dara we would have already known but stuck im friendzone . Ps. My sister is anti gtae and pro dara shippers what ever they are called

bap