Bobby and Song Min Ho give their thoughts on Black Pink's success

By alim17   17 days ago   76,946   10,704   31
song-min-ho,bobby-kim,black-pink

WINNER's Song Min Ho and iKON's Bobby recently formed unit group MOBB to promote some awesome new music!  In an interview that took place at the YG headquarters on September 12, they talked about the youngest group to debut, Black Pink

SEE ALSO: Song Min Ho brings out his swag for 'Arena Homme Plus'

Bobby said, "It's really nice that Black Pink is doing well.  Even more, there are some people in Black Pink who trained for even longer than we did.  That's why we were really happy when we first heard they were debuting."

Song Min Ho revealed that he had thought, "Finally," when he heard the news, then added, "Black Pink trained for too long.  I always saw them around, so it's really nice that they're doing well. I'm happy."

1. Song Min Ho (Mino)
  2. Bobby Kim
  3. Black Pink

kpopmonsteryong 16 days ago

First time ever that I preferred a girl group over my favorite boy groups. I had a phase last year where I watched iKON videos for two months and played it on high volume that people got annoyed. LOL. Also, Song Mino is my ultimate ultimate boy group bias ever since freaking WHO IS NEXT. Blackpink is even a group I was preparing to snub and hate and ignore all because I didnt like Jennie and YG's marketing-hype-for-years like the girls are better than everyone when there are 100 other groups waiting for us to watch them. NOW, I am willing to trade both iKON and WINNER over blackpink and I'm a girl! haha. I just love their low-key, classy- upbeat music. Ugh! Go girls!

Kabo_desu 17 days ago

BLACKPINK WHISTLE MV is now  29, 022, 076 millions view!

Kabo_desu 17 days ago

BLACKPINK have  1, 000, 217 million  subscribers at their chanel ( youtube)...

Kabo_desu 17 days ago

1,000, 477 millions now...

Kabo_desu 17 days ago

1,00, 427 i mean >.<

geekherd Kabo_desu • 17 days ago

All in just over a month since their debut !

lifted