Dramas

Ahn Jae Hyun and Na-Eun lock lips in still cuts from 'Cinderella and Four Knights'

By yckim124   27 days ago   141,326   18,300   53
Na-Eun,ahn-jae-hyun

New still cuts from tvN's 'Cinderella and Four Knights' give us an insight into Ahn Jae Hyun and A Pink Na-Eun's kiss scene!

According to the producers, the upcoming 8th episode depicts Kang Hyun Min (Ahn Jae Hyun) and Park Hae Ji (Na-Eun)'s childhood memories. It will also show Park Hae Ji continuing her affection toward Kang Hyun Min with a kiss. The still cuts raise curiosity on how Kang Hyun Min will react to Park Hae Ji's actions.

SEE ALSO: Netizens are divided over whether Na-Eun recently got work done on her face

You can watch the full story on the episode airing, September 3!

1. Na-Eun
    2. Ahn Jae Hyun
    3. cinderella and four knights

eun_mi1234 26 days ago

He is so hot oml

aiyugwiyeoweo 26 days ago

ep 8 was so cute <3 idk about ep 9 tho... trailer looks heartbreaking :(

Lovely_Cornchips 26 days ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lovely_Cornchips 26 days ago

I WANT HIM WITH HAWON NOT HER! Her character in this drama is so friggin annoying she can't just get the fuck over him and move on. I am so done with her character. Hyunmin & Hawon would be a great couple. I don't like Jiwoon either. Why can't the two ones I don't like end up together and the ones I love get together!??!!

ElNora Lovely_Cornchips • 26 days ago

Alas, DramaLand needs ratings, so they throw in the SML and SFL to make the Leads gravitate toward each other by showcasing the 'others' in a bad light. They reveal their flaws slowly so that the Leads see each other in a better light. Oldest plot device in the business! Also, in regards to this drama, I think Ha Won is a Kang, and if she is, her and Hyun Min are cousins. I think Ji Woon is going to not be a Kang in the end. LOL

Lovely_Cornchips ElNora • 26 days ago

About your last bit I've been wondering the same thing because we don't know who her dad is...

ElNora Lovely_Cornchips • 25 days ago

;-)

Lclarakl ElNora • 23 days ago

I actually think Hawon will turn out to be her father's biological daughter. Ji Woon is a Kang and Hyun Min, unfortunately, will probably end up with stalker Hye Ji.

lifted