2PM's Taecyeon and Jun.K reveal their work in the studio for 'Promise'

By elliefilet   4 days ago   19,381   6,337   12

Taecyeon and Jun.K have revealed a behind-the-scenes look at their work in the studio for 2PM's latest song "Promise".

SEE ALSO: 2PM get angsty for 'Promise (I'll Be)' dance practice

The bts footage shows Taecyeon in the producer's seat as he directs Jun.K's vocals, and Jun.K reveals that Taecyeon arranged the track as well. The two collaborate in the studio as they listen to all the members' vocals and compliment each other on their hard work.

Check out the clip above, and make sure to turn on English captions!

1. 2PM
    2. Jun.K
    3. Taecyeon
    4. promise

jypnloves 4 days ago

their i hard work i appreciate it with all my heart😁😁

Lafemme17 4 days ago

I hate to say it, but I've never been crazy about Taecyeons songs that he's composed. And I was worried about this title track before it came out, and I sadly do not really like it. I just don't think it's title track material. Wish they had stuck with Jun.K's songs

2PMKay115 Lafemme17 • 4 days ago

Jun. K actually has made a song for this comeback. But has given a chance to Taec. They mentioned it on a radio show yesterday. I think it because they both enlisting next year and their friendship is really strong enough to share the PD position. It doesn't matter who composed the title. Lets just enjoy the song and support them. :)

parkkkkwp 2PMKay115 • 4 days ago

yea i heard before not on ytd's radio but Taec didn't like it because it's too JYP style lol yea true I'll just continue to support! and they said they'll just enjoy no matter what

Lafemme17 2PMKay115 • 4 days ago

I understand all of that, but I thought the new way that JYPE worked was that the best song is picked after being voted on. I do think it's a nice gesture, but I don't think it was the best choice for this comeback. I was really expecting a lot for this comeback since they got so badly screwed over last year with My House which for me was the best comeback they have ever had. Everything was perfection. So before they started enlistment next year I was really hoping their next comeback would be equal or better, and I just was severely underwhelmed. I just feel bad for them

2PMKay115 parkkkkwp • 4 days ago

did you mean Jun. K song? but i've been following their updates, he hasn't submitted or shown it to anyone as far as i know lol. he will probably release it with his upcoming japanese solo in december.

2PMKay115 Lafemme17 • 4 days ago

yes i feel sorry for them too because they used to be among top 3 groups in kpop few years ago, they deserve a better future. i hope their new variety show which will be aired in january would bring the "variety king" title back for 2pm. <3

parkkkkwp 2PMKay115 • 4 days ago

yea during Jun.K solo promo he said that he have this one song that didnt make it to his album and suggested it to be include in 2pm's album but Taec didnt like it

parkkkkwp Lafemme17 • 4 days ago

um true it's a nice that they voted for comeback song but Promise isnt really promising lol but I just listened, it gets better time to time. anyway if you could pick a song from their album as a title track which one would it be?

Lafemme17 parkkkkwp • 4 days ago

To be perfectly honest I don't really find any of the songs to have that 'It Factor'. I feel like all the songs are B track worthy, but none are really title track worthy. But if I haaaaad to pick one it would be How is It which sadly none of the boys composed. Feeling like this kills me cause 2pm is my ultimate bias group, but I appreciate music too much to lie to myself about liking it when I don't really.

Hottest2PMKhun 4 days ago

aww the bond! i feel they should release an album called 'brotherhood' of 2pm in japan- sounds like a good title right?

bap