Zico raps about his relationship being revealed at the '2016 Nike Unlimited Korea'

By jennywill   29 days ago   110,754   10,320   88
Block-B,Zico

Zico dissed the media outlet that revealed his relationship with Seolhyun.

He was on stage at the '2016 Nike Unlimited Korea' on the 28th. He said, "Ah, I have a memory that I can't forget. The day my car, my house, my life got all revealed. I'm sorry to the fans that were disappointed. But the fact that you guys are first won't change, right. I remember all my past mistakes. But there are things you should be more worried about than my private life. That's the real right that you should look for. But the owners of this country are you. You should know, to many haters, that I got hate comments from you guys for 5 years. You cursed out my personality, my parents, and made sexually harassing comments, even though you'd shut up if you got a lawsuit."

1. Block B
  2. Zico

anna34 27 days ago

I'm proud of Zico. I think he was speaking on Seolhyun's behalf too by warning everyone to stop nitpicking their relationship.

hiroonakamura 28 days ago

is he really dissing the media outlet? sounds like he is dissing the netizens who have thrown hate towards him for years?

anna34 hiroonakamura • 27 days ago

Both and all. ;)

Funky_Angel 28 days ago

What life was he exactly robbed off? He never went to pick up his girlfriend, never sent a car to pick her up, while Seolhyun was the one who got cought in all the pictures and is now the butt of all sorts or sexual harassment jokes

anna34 Funky_Angel • 27 days ago

He was photographed picking her up and taking her to the Han River and he's the one who sent the taxis those few times. They habitually went on car dates so obviously he picked her up, don't judge without knowing.

AayLn anna34 • 27 days ago

"don't judge with out knowing"?!do u know it then....stop sugarcoating dumbass

AayLn anna34 • 27 days ago

why sent a taxi when he can just go pick her himself for seolhyun to be more safer since she's a celebrity

bap