Go behind the scenes in Brooklyn with CL for 'Lifted'!

By beansss   30 days ago   20,743   5,643   21

Here's your chance to travel to Brooklyn, New York with 2NE1's CL, on the set of her MV for "Lifted"!

In the new making clip, CL describes how "Lifted" was created in the studio for fun at first, plus interviews with the staff responsible for producing such a stellar MV!

Who's in love with CL's "Lifted"?

1. CL
    2. lifted

nami_chan 28 days ago

she looks so happy, I didn't like the song but I wish her good luck.

Lea_Assuno_Sun 29 days ago

She is so cute!!! I knew the people in the video were the most friends, Luka already denounced hahahahaHappiness is evident on her face !!! Force my dear, you will slowly conquer your dreams <3

j_cruz 29 days ago

Hi, I am CL and I want to be famous in America so badly that I am going to copy Nikki Minaj.  If a black american artist came to Korea and started singing about her hanbok and give it to me because I'm hot like kimchi- they would call that person racist and demand an apology and ban their video from all the music shows.

Lea_Assuno_Sun j_cruz • 29 days ago

How much envy ... sad your favorite idol is not debuting in America too :(

saro j_cruz • 29 days ago

stop it she did not copy nikki minaj or whatever

j_cruz saro • 26 days ago

I guess you have never heard or seen a Nikki Minaj song or video. I don't envy her, I think this attempt is desperate and will not work with the hiphop fans she is trying to appeal to.

j_cruz Lea_Assuno_Sun • 26 days ago

Why would I need them to debut in America? Who cares? You can get music from all over the world, they don't need to debut here. She is just a biter and should have come up with something more original and more authentic. Unless you believe she has spent her adult life getting high and grinding on black men in Korea.

saro j_cruz • 26 days ago