Actor Lee Jae Hoon recounted a scary incident he experienced in the past while acting.
On May 5, he sat down with KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' and revealed that while he was smoking for the movie 'Bleak Night,' he passed out during filming! He relayed, "I was filming a movie when I was 27 as a friend who smokes. I had never smoked in my life, but I wanted to play the role well, so I practiced inhaling a cigarette and spitting.
"While smoking, we had to do multiple takes, so after eight takes, I passed out and was taken to the emergency room where I threw up, had an IV drip, and faded in and out."
That... sounds... terrible... Great dedication, though...