B2ST is coming back in May

by unknown
  • 88
  • 19
  • 187
  • 42691
  • 10244

The boys of B2ST have some exciting news as they have announced that a comeback is in store this May!

A Cube Entertainment rep told MyDaily on the 9th, "B2ST is set to make a comeback mid-May... [Their comeback] was initially planned for late April or early May but in order to raise the quality of the album, there has been a slight delay... They are experimenting with various things for their recording and visual concept. You will see a never-before-seen side of B2ST."

The boys' new reality show 'Showtime - Burning the Beast' will get your ready for their return with a livestream of the press conference, before the first episode, taking place at 2PM KST on the 10th. So make sure to check it out then here.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 202 comments

Sort by:

kiwilive
· Posted May 14, 2014 @ 8:22 am

I heard Cube is coming to Europe, Netherlands!! Can anyone confirm that?? Plzzzz *Prayers*

b2utyfulzinc8
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 3:34 am

B2uty is really willing to wait for our Best male group they've been through many heartaches and failure but look at them now they soar high.. Beast is the Best!! "B2uty and B2st tied by LOVE and MUSIC" <3

zaphire
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 1:41 am

It seems that AKP Deleted a past comment I left here, lol :')

"wow, to amount of EXO related comments really impresses me ._. I'm glad that BEAST ISN'T coming back this month, because In my opinion, Exo fans 'overshadow' the rest of the groups that are performing, and I have this opinion cuz last year Exo came back almost the same time as Beast, and there were some thing that I didn't like (ex: Exo ballons color, DARK GRAY... like, why, that is Beast official fan color) Disclaimer: I don't have a nice view over Exotics (´_`) ;; P.D: BEAST COMEBACK IN MAY YES !!!!!"

Honeyseung
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 1:28 am

B2ST aren't scared of exo, they came in the middle of gangnam style fever and still managed a triple crown. if they were scared they wouldn't have even mentioned it. its smart to comeback after the filming of their show(yes this no longer exo's show) has ended because their fans us b2uty have a chance to fall in love with them all over again and their schedule wont be too hectic. Exo can win all the awards they want being pushed to the top because of the popularity of other SM artist, but at the end of the day b2uty are happy that beast even gets nominated. Going from being called recycled/not good enough for other groups to one of the top boy groups today which is their biggest accomplishment. B2ST has been through so much more than a comeback of exo. exo stans if you're gonna talk shit just leave, if youre gonna spazz about beast with us the more the merrier.

b2utyfulzinc8
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 3:31 am
I so much agree with you very well said

coolhcp1
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 1:19 am
I'm watching it liver right now! At 6am where i am

coolhcp1
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 1:19 am
I'm watching it liver right now! At 6am where i am

ot94ever
· Posted April 10, 2014 @ 12:12 am

OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER! B2ST Hwaiting! xD

stella16
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 11:47 pm
Hwaiting beast!! :D 사랑해요!!

chachachiaa
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 10:51 pm

Can't wait! Omgggggg <3 miss them

chaique
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 9:43 pm

Yoseob <3

seb2uty
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 9:07 pm

Flipping out bc of showtime!

musicallday
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 8:51 pm

Awesome!!! Cant wait for Beast comeback!!!

babyangelshawol
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 8:29 pm

Cube slaying the first quarter!

picesangel
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 8:21 pm

I'm so glad that Cube is not too biased towards one group or the other. They allow each group to promote somewhat equally throughout the year.

Good luck Beast on your comeback!!! The Beast is Back!!!

herroworld
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 7:56 pm
BE CAREFUL, BEAST IS COMING BACK! :3
So excited! Burning the BEAST, the comeback, gah! Watching the live stream of the press conference and the first episode of Burning the BEAST!!!

bella2
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 6:45 pm

Yes I'm ready for this too excited ,but ready BIB.

babyblackjack
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 6:29 pm

I cannot wait! B2ST FIGHTING~

kaien90
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 5:59 pm

ohshitohshitohshit *getting hyped* MANY COMEBACKS, GOTTA SAVE MONEY XD

elado5
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

Awesome

sarah_white
· Posted April 9, 2014 @ 5:37 pm

Eep! I'm really excited!!.. It's been a while......