Details revealed on A Pink's comeback with new title track 'Mr. Chu'

March 19, 2014 @ 10:04 pm
by starsung
  • 36
  • 5
  • 99
  • 38836
  • 10225
After the teaser pics made their way around, we're finally being treated to some more solid details regarding the return of A Pink! It turns out they will team up with Duble Sidekick and SEION for their new title track "Mr. Chu"!

SEE ALSO: A Pink greet 20,000 fans in their first ever series of Japanese fanmeets

"Mr. Chu" is a pop dance track and expresses the fluttering of the heart filled with nervousness and thrill during a first kiss. It'll be one of the 6 tracks included in the girls' new mini album 'Pink Blossom'.

A CUBE Entertainment stated, "The album title 'Pink Blossom' conjures the feeling of spring and the blossoming of pink flowers, and we tried to fill the album with A Pink's lovely image... You will be able to listen to A Pink's pure and refined music that has been taken up another level."

Pre-orders for A Pink's fourth mini-album 'Pink Blossom' will begin on the 19th and the girls will make their comeback on the 31st!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 101 comments

Sort by:

wishlistlee
· Posted March 27, 2014 @ 9:19 am

OMG I'M SOOOO EXCITED! love apink

aini96
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 3:45 am

why cant it be tomorrow acube ! why u like to see me suffering so much . hahaha . bcause title is beginning with MR , the haters will start the fanwar . SNSD didnt owned the title " MR " if u said  apink is copycat just bcause the title is same , so that means SNSD is Kara copycat bcause kara's song is MR.MR .i rapeat it was same title with SNSD ! but when apink's song  is same but not all of it bcause apink's song is MR.chu , its still a little bit different with SNSD's title song but haters were trying to blame apink bcause of this  . i dont get it with the hater's brain  . dont  they used the brain ? whatever , just do it APINK ! Pandas will always support u . we love you .  ignore the haters .

musicallday
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 7:54 pm

Cant wait for A Pink comeback!!!

camilandrea
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 1:39 pm

APINK FIGHTING!

Son Naeun so cute and pretty~

aini96
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 3:46 am
true ! our son yeoshin is so cute and preety ! i cant wait

suju153
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 12:28 pm

Doesn't this look like SJ's sexy free and single concept? Or is it just me?

pizzz
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 2:22 pm
same think

caramelpopcorn
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 10:51 am

i don't care about others. i still love A Pink though..fighting girls!!!

lauris09
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 9:22 am

Apink♥♥♥

jaimelescookies
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 7:54 am

They are all pretty! <3

spicy_caramel
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 7:51 am

GORGEOUS LADIES!! #APINK FIGHTING!!

ellahmae_garcia
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 6:28 am

Mr. is not only for SNSD !! .. and Chu is not only for f(x) !! ... All people can use Mr. & Chu !! so dont say that APink copying SNSD & f(x) !!

thir_seobuzz
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 6:04 am

I know the 'Mr' word will cause fanwar ahaha ok btw i see a lot of sone is a panda too

pangalila
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 5:29 am

I have nothing against any group but I found it's funny with the title for kpop songs these days 1st every songs be like "Something" "Some" and now oh "Mr" seems to be trend. Hahaha cute.

butterdilys
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 5:03 am

The girls somehow look older and different.

enyala
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 8:47 am
it's because they have a lot more makeup on..
butterdilys
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 1:31 am
@enyala Oh is that why...hmmm
enyala
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 8:22 am
@butterdilys well if you are pointing out ps...then you are wrong..if you've been a pink panda for a very long time you'll know that they look very much the same with or without all that makeup on,.. not to include this girls keep on losing weight especially chorong..which maybe due to them having a lot more on their sched and maybe not being too cutesy any more...hence the need to lose weight..
butterdilys
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 4:31 pm
@enyala This concept is a mature look of course they look different and plus all idols has lost weight and I've seen what they look like with n without makeup in and this is not the same look!!!!!
enyala
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 11:55 am
in my experience, using makeup makes a lot difference..i can look younger and older and girl that's just by my eye makeup..eye shadows and how i line my eyes..these girls definitely did some contouring and have smokier eye makeup and heavy makeup on so of course it would be a different look than their my my, i don't know and no no no days..believe me girl i know the power of makeup because i don't put that much on(just foundation, blush, lipstick and eye makeup) and i can change my looks just by focusing my eyes and i'm no pro at this..and these girls are made up by pros..
enyala
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 11:55 am
@butterdilys my mom also says losing weight can make one look younger but i guess not in all cases like me and a pink..i have quite a small face compared to my body so when i am slim my face is very slim hence making me look more mature..while if i'm on the chubbier side my face is normal size hence making me look my age or younger by 1-3 years..so yes weight can make a lot of difference...believe me i have been following them since debut so i would know if one of them does cosmetic surgery..i don't care if my idols do surgery for as long as they are happy and they don't go under the knife that much then i wouldn't care so i wouldn't deny it to you if they did go under the knife..
butterdilys
· Posted March 24, 2014 @ 1:28 am
@enyala It's true putting makeup on doesn't always make you look younger. I have friends and family that always put a lot of heavy makeup on and the next day they complain about getting pimples and all. I don't know why people always have to put makeup on plus going under the knife is a actually really common in Korea but I wish they didn't, especially the younger generations/ idols. Keep it simple!!! Though I must point out at times makeup and no makeup faces does look different on tv and photos where people who works there can alter the idols apperances.

sevenseasons
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 4:47 am
Leak, data loss, ...

kaig
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 3:25 am

eunji. you gorgeous little brat! love you!

kaig
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 3:23 am

excited! cant wait! <3

tomatoes
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 3:21 am

Yay really lookin' forward for this!!!

wontontina
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 2:37 am

Yessss!! They all look so hot, proves to show that you can look sexy and mature and cute without showing your body!

musictomyears
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 2:27 am

to those who were complaining about the title.. GROW UP... It's not wrong to have the same titled song unless you have claimed copyright for the title which usually for words you come up by yourself... Yes there are a lot of song titled Mr and f(x) have a song titled chu... so what? i don't see anything wrong with Mr. Chu.

Winston
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 6:18 am
I think its because lately there is so many similar title songs, like Girls Day and TVXQ's Something, and then SNSD's Mister Mister's issue with the boy group..etc.. its just a BIG conincidence to have another similar same song title or album title clash with another group again.

crystalysia