MV Releases

by serendipity
  • 64
  • 9
  • 120
  • 44429
  • 7590
A Pink is now here with the first video teaser for 'Pink Blossom'!

We see more of where the images in the jacket album came from with this teaser as it takes us behind the scenes to the girls' photoshoot in their preppy school girl clothes.

As mentioned before, the mini album will contain 6 tracks with the title track being Duble Sidekick and SEION's work, "Mr. Chu", and it'll be revealed on the 31st!

SEE ALSO: A Pink are cute as ever in short PV for Japanese version of 'NoNoNo'

In the meantime, take a look at the teaser above!
DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 122 comments

Sort by:

pink_panda13
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 6:51 am
#에이핑크 #미스티츄 #Mr_Chu SPREAD THESE HASHTAGS PINK PANDAS:)

skyHigh
· Posted March 23, 2014 @ 2:03 pm

Dear, haters

I have no idea why are you always appear in apink articles. But I think that is really funny because that's mean you read every apink articles like Pink panda did lol

I also have friend who anti one girl group too (I'm not gonna say their group name that's for respect their fans). But she said she will never ever read their articles, that's called real hate. But you lol, I think you seems like sasaeng fans more than haters cause you read appear in all of their articles lol

syaff_pcr
· Posted March 23, 2014 @ 9:10 am

Mr chu~~~~ CHORONGIE!!!! ♡♡♡♡

lokiofassgard
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 11:13 pm

EUNJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

aini96
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 12:07 pm

nowadays i think namjoo is getting preetier while the other is always be beautiful . but when their debut my first thought is " why naeun be the visual ,why why ? . she is not that beautiful , i think the youngest one is more beautiful and should be the visual " - at this time i still not so into in this group and  im so admired of hayoung bcause she is the same age as me . but now im so in love with naeun .she is so unique because she has a lot of personalities , sometimes cold , sometimes kind ,sometimes quiet and the biggest reason i fall in love with her is her truth innocent .bcause of her personalities make me wanted to know more about her . i dont know how to describe how much i love this group .

skyHigh
· Posted March 25, 2014 @ 4:25 pm
You have to see Namjoo in real person, I think she's really beautiful as much as another members. Non of them look less beautiful than another in real. I think maybe her face just doesn't get along with camera so much but I can confirm that she's so pretty in real
aini96
· Posted April 7, 2014 @ 2:24 pm
@skyHigh yeah . for sure all of them are beautiful especially when namjoo turned up to be "NAMJOO GAGA" hahaha . if u know what i mean :))

· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 11:37 am

I DON'T KNOW

MY MY

HUSH

NO NO NO

MR CHU  (can't wait)

A PINK NEVER DISAPPOINTING US. <3 <3 <3

A PINK FIGHTING!! :)

2nexovip
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 1:27 am

idk i really like nonono and bubibu but other than that i really can't get used to apink TT____TT idk whyyy it's just my opinion. still watching out for them thoo sooo hopefully something happens soon ;A;

crystalysia
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 2:06 am
hahaha.. someday Apink will make their way into your heart.. It happened to me too in the past.. Heee :)

crystalysia
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 12:18 am

omoooo.. love the melody already.. seems like an energetic song..

and all of them are so pretty! my Pink Panda feelsss..

juicyduff17
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 12:13 am

Not snsd, 2ne1 or 4minute. Got a feeling apink is the one going to take "some" down

· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 10:46 am
Agree,though I really love "some".

jasmin3cookie
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 11:33 pm

i feeeeeeel~
such a big feel from maplestory theme :O

anh_thu_ngo
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 11:00 pm

I'm so glad Apink is deserving so much love right now <3 To the point that haters are coming to downvote because they are afraid Apink is going to be one of the top girl's group later on. Well guess what? They are. I can feel they are going to big and have a very bright future.

This teaser is so addicting and I think I might of broke the replay button already! #Apink

neito
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 10:41 pm

woah they look cute as usual :D

cityxhunter
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 5:53 pm

So addicting! Can't wait for the full release!!

kpopverified
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 5:05 pm

They are really cute. But, will they ever do a sexy concept?

anh_thu_ngo
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 10:57 pm
Maybe in the future :) but right now, they are going for mature and sophisticated concept this time :)
kpopverified
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 11:25 pm
@anh-thu-ngo That's good. I like it this way for now.
crystalysia
· Posted March 22, 2014 @ 12:19 am
yeah maybe :) but right now, I love their cute and refreshing concept.. at least for me, it won't never get old.. Heee :))

hyosic
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 4:00 pm

I have a feeling A Pink is definitely going to go far in the kpop world.

suju153
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 3:13 pm

Lol. Their school outfits look like XOXO pictures.

apinkinspirit
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 2:57 pm

Who is this ignorant rude person that is putting downvotes on the sweet comments that people put about apink below?! I'm busy putting a upvotes on those comments. Haters. Anyways, Apink hwaiting and I am so excited!!!!

shansales
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 1:17 pm
So excited!!!

kariwinn
· Posted March 21, 2014 @ 12:54 pm

DAYUUMMMM. They all looked amazing, but Bomi and Hayoung killed me. Ugh, they keep getting prettier and prettier. *0*

soshixsone09