Super Junior's Kyuhyun denies that 'S.M.ROOKIES' Seulgi is 'his girl'

December 3, 2013 @ 10:30 am
by elliefilet
  • 33
  • 0
  • 72
  • 80296
  • 3137
With the reveal of SM Entertainment's pre-debut team 'S.M. ROOKIES', there's been a rise in headlines connecting Super Junior's Kyuhyun and S.M. ROOKIES team member Seulgi

SEE ALSO: [Updated] SM Entertainment introduces pre-debut team 'S.M.ROOKIES' with photos and video clips

Seulgi previously drew attention as both Kyuhyun
and the f(x) members mentioned her on 'Radio Star'. Kyuhyun said during the show, "Seulgi, I hope you're practicing well. I hope you'll debut and become successful."

Many have been referring to the not-yet-debuted Seulgi as "Kyuhyun's girl", and he's taken to Twitter to clarify his position on the matter. He posted, "Ha... you're making me log into Twitter... These news headlines are not right T.T She's not my girl... I'm just one of many sunbaes who want her to do well! Anyway, S.M. ROOKIES? I'm ending this by saying that I hope that Seulgi, Jeno, and Taeyong become the romantic ideals of many people, not just one person. Keke."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 72 comments

Sort by:

touchchandara
· Posted December 8, 2013 @ 1:09 am

My heart is frozen whenever I see his face. I am a 26 years old Cambodian girl but now I have a chance to live in Korea temporarily. If I have luck, I wish I can meet him before I live this country. Please forward my message to him that I am always his fan ever and after forever.

shadow
· Posted December 7, 2013 @ 11:50 am

Kyuhyun: "Seulgi, I hope you're practicing well. I hope you'll debut and become successful."
Fans: HOLY MOTHER OF COW! She is his girlfriend!
Me: Say what?
Honestly... Can someone tell me what he said wrong that made some fans assume she is his girlfriend?? LOL It is ridiculous how what he said almost made a scandal.  We must have put him in an awkward position. Sorry Kyu~

aiko_ordonio
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 9:13 am

AWW MY POOR BIAS :((((

dawnhae
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 8:37 am

Come on Kyuhyun! Open your twitter not because of this dating rumor but please change your picture :)))

kkamjongin88
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 6:49 am

this made him logged in into his twitter... should we make this kind of things so he will always log in into his twitter? lololo jkjk

kitsarangkyu
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 6:29 am

this issue is not even new, but still ppl keep on fussing about this. obviously, this is another publicity stunt for the rookies.... using Kyu to draw more public attention -__-

rarana
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 5:35 am

if rumors had been true, he would date half of the K-pop girl groups... yes, he said she's talented and pretty but it doesn't mean he dates her. (and even he is, it's his privacy.)

estelle25
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 2:51 am

Hehehe poor Kyuhyun... But still this guy is sooo clever! We know!!! Well if it was true this girl would be quite the lucky one!!

sant0
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 12:29 am

Just a compliment and people think she's "his girl" sheesh!  People grow up....

elf_marzieh
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 12:13 am

This evil maknae is the best.

The way he clear everything with a funny tweet is so unique .

jennale
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

Kyuhyunnie! :3 Ahhh So cute! It's sad that he got all wrapped up into one of those stupid dating scandals though. :(

clgo
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 9:52 pm

kyuhyun so cute <3

c3autumn
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 7:41 pm

Awww! Love you Kyuhyun <3

bestbtrbsbfan
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 7:22 pm
Awww, Kyuhyun's response is so cute! But hopefully no one will misunderstand him. :)

babyblackjack
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

Lol oh maknae XD

QueenCL
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 7:16 pm

urrgh here we go again.
And the next unfounded ridiculous dating 'scandal' iiiiis...

IU.Fanboy
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

she can be my girl if Kyuhyun doesn't want her :D

rookie_crumbs
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

Eh, I think it's just a marketing ploy.  I don't think he's dating her either.  Kpop idols do marketing ploys all of the time.  It's part of their job.  He name dropped her and with the wide fanbase SuJu has, people were like "whaa?  Seulgi?  Who's that?"  And then oh wow, guess what, she's in a rookie group debuting.  Hmmmm, awesome timing.

I don't have a problem with this...it happens all of the time.  Unfortunately, sometimes it backfires into a scandal, so they have that to worry about.  I'm interested in seeing this new group.  SM has its formula for success down, so I'm sure this new group will do excellently.  They wouldn't release them into the Kpop world if they weren't ready.

nadhifa_amirah
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 5:57 pm

If gossip make him log in his egg twitter....Let's make another gossip about him !!! Kekekekekeke

hyunae_le
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 6:50 pm
Kyu wouldn't like that...
nadhifa_amirah
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 7:31 am
@hyunae-le yeah you are right --" but I hope he change his ava ._.

xel89