Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

Concerts / Events

Super Junior set fire to 10,000 fans in London + EXO visits them backstage

November 10, 2013 @ 8:24 pm
by jennywill
  • 1
  • 0
  • 119
  • 35710
  • 2738
Super Junior took over hearts in London!

The boys were in London's Wembley Arena for their 'Super Show 5 in London' on the 9th. It wasn't just English fans at the concert - fans from all over Europe, from France, Germany, Poland, and Hungary came to see their favorite boys live.

SEE ALSO: Super Junior say goodbye to Mexico and head off to London

The group performed 23 songs, including "Mr. Simple", "Sorry Sorry", "Bonamana", "Sexy, Free & Single", and also of course put on various costume shows. The fans had their own surprise for Super Junior, as they all held up signs that read "Yes I do" during the boys' "Marry U" stage.

Check out some photos below, including EXO members Kris and Suho, who came to visit their sunbaes!

#2

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 119 comments

Sort by:

strawberrrrry
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 3:52 pm

been there and I met Kris and suho

crazy4bigbang
· Posted November 13, 2013 @ 8:08 am

They are so Amazing! <3 :D

bukonamja
· Posted November 12, 2013 @ 5:41 am

airplanemandy
· Posted November 12, 2013 @ 12:51 am

PICTURE #6 Donghae looks like Lay..... O_O LAY JOINED THE LLAMA FAMILY

akira43h
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 6:31 pm
tbh I don't like Exo but SJ like hanging out with them so fine by me... But with Ryewook/ D.O incident I was really pissed so I will prefer them not to hang out publicly so Exo fans won't get mad and start bashing my boys since that's the way they pay back for all the promotion given by SJ... Exo in any Super Show unnecessary IMO...

red_rope
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

Only 30% tickets were sold out.The others were given away.That concert was a flop.SM and Allkpop media play lol.It was not 10k

BCSN24
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 4:18 pm
I knew this, because no matter how much ELFs want to believe so, SJ is not as big as some of the other groups in London.
BCSN24
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 4:19 pm
@BCSN24 Or places like London in Europe and around the world.
afmeili
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 4:32 pm
I knew it, my friend got 19 free tickets! I could also got one for free but couldn't go because the train and the hotel are too expensive... And people didn't believe me when I said this concert was going to flop.
afmeili
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 4:32 pm
fakeinnocentgirl
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 10:39 pm
@red-rope @bcsn24 @afmeili Nice Try.. #smirk

keepontrollin
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

It was pretty disgusting to see the comments on SMTown facebook from ELFs getting mad that the two leaders of EXO and they need to get off the stage.  WTF? They were on their way to the MTV EMA's and they stopped to support Super Junior.  Elfs got pissed that EXO was there but not Henry and that Z guy (Dont know his name). First they got mad when Henry and Z guy were at Super Junior concert but now they mad they weren't there but EXO was. Make up your fucking mind. It wasnt all of EXO for one and all they did was get on stage, say something and that was it.

Exo fans get all this heat on their behaviour when other fandoms are not any better, and more shocking their own company's fandoms are putting them down.  I was just disgusted with the comments on there. I understand other fandoms will fight with exo, but the SM company artist fandoms doing it is just shameful.

jewelfish4ever
· Posted November 12, 2013 @ 3:47 am
the "z guy", he has a name. it is called zhoumi. Wouldn't you get angry if even members from your own favourite group are not at their own concert while members from another group attend and even appear onstage? and about henry and zhoumi going on stage, it is just a small portion of ELFs who feel that way, those who only acknowledge the two of them as SJ-M members and not members of SJ itself. They don't mind Henry and Zhoumi going on stage, as long as they don't end up performing 20+ songs with SJ. that was what made those only-13 fans angry.

madzsj
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 11:22 am

I was there. I'm very very happy! I have photo woth Donghae and I touched him.
yes yes sure? no no no! They were, they are and they will be amazing!

kpop_lover_s
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 1:50 pm
veeeeeery jealous right now but happy for you ;D

xrumax
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 11:11 am

What is wrong with some people?! I'm and ELF and an Exotic and I enjoyed the show so much! Suju just introduced them as their dongsaengs at the end, so it's not like they took over the super show, simply saying they came to support (since they were going to Amsterdam anyway) and it was so cute watching them interact with each other. They kept ruffling Suho's hair and copying Kris' little dance. Of course I was upset that Henry, Zhoumi and Heechul didn't come, Henry's my bias for crying out loud, but the effort they put into the show was phenomenal! In no way did Exo take the spot light from Suju and the majority of people were just super excited to see more of our beloved kpop idols. They treat each other like family, so why can't ELFs and Exotics do the same?! It's SM Family, stop the fanwars and just get along, it's honestly not that hard if you think about it. And to those who don't think Zhoumi and Henry belong in Suju, you couldn't be any more wrong. They are a part of Super Junior and always will be.

xrumax
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 11:03 am

It was an awesome night! Thank you so much Suju! I miss you already and have post concert depression T.T But I loved every moment and YES I'M VERY VERY SURE :P

rooking
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 10:57 am

I am about 2 hours away from London and I wasn't able to go :(

how heartbreaking this post makes me

jung_eun_jin
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 9:37 am

Fans from everywhere in Europe and you are taking them only to London!!!! Good job SM... I am so disappointed...

ainaa17
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 8:43 am

so sweet of them (exo) to be there with suju

elfcloud
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 3:41 pm
So sweet of Suju to let Exo be there ^-^

pink1999
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 8:34 am

PLEASE another concert date in Europe !!! <3

SHINeeUKShawol
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 7:57 am

TT_TT man i wish i could've seen SuJu!!!!

lollipop_girlee
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 6:54 am

Hungary is mentioned...OH MY FREAKING GOD! >O<
BTW ahhh...once again I feel so bad...being a European but not able to go their concert...it seriously sucks.. T_T
But I know ma boys were superb!♥♥

shaegirl1
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 6:15 am

The LEGEND SUPER JUNIOR :D

lugaia
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 5:43 am

I so wish I could've attended, it looks like it has been such an amazing show (like everyone of theirs in fact). Plus there were also Exo's leaders showing their support, it must've been an amazing week end for them all since the day after SuJu held a lecture at Oxford University while Suho and Kris attended the EMAs in Amsterdam. SuJu and Exo fighting!

kriss4
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 5:42 am

[img]https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2RrdGhvYi5qcGcUsAkUsAkAFgASAA&s=5DhtiMSlSFUMRSMY_v1mERnWbLT4_Z95gePo0DFJhiw[/img]

kriss4
· Posted November 11, 2013 @ 5:46 am
opps sorry was trying to post a picture:)

mj015