Actor Kim Woo Bin's high school graduation photos become a hot topic

by elliefilet
  • 1
  • 0
  • 189
  • 139588
  • 1321
Actor Kim Woo Bin's past photos have become a hot topic online.

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] JYJ - 'Just Us'

The rising heartthrob has been steadily gaining fans ever since 'A Gentleman's Dignity' and 'To the Beautiful You', but these new photos, posted under the title, "'The Heirs' Kim Woo Bin, high school graduation photo", show a more studious side to him. However much or little he's changed from then to now, it's clear that he never lost his charisma.

Netizens responded, "Something's lacking," "He still looks the same," "He has charisma," and more.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 192 comments

Sort by:

gangseol95
· Posted November 26, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

He was still good looking. :D

diriridara
· Posted November 17, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

HIs eyebrow is thinner

yynbeast
· Posted November 10, 2013 @ 9:13 pm

he looks the same, just the hair style kinda... *lol

polygltbutterfly
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 11:29 pm

Not the best hairstyles but he still looked great ^_^

junsukiyoo
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 11:13 pm

I think he's got uneven jaw but it doesnt mean that it should be done by surgery, who knows he just did braces to make it even. lol

bukonamja
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 6:01 am

graceeunhye
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 2:43 am

he is hot actor! and he is soooooo freaking tall XD

btw, he look like very very good student in these photos,,but, why he played the bad guy all the time XD hahaha

sswwrr
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 2:27 am

natural. but he had a bad hairstyle and eyebrows lol

lachatala
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:34 am

tbh, i said ewww twice under my breath looking at the photos. he did so much plastic surgery esp to his jaw line and nose. sometimes kpop scares me and makes me think natural looking koreans are unattractive, but then there's yoona and i have to say that is not the case. there are just a lot of celebrities that do go under the knife. and it's definitely cultural too, my korean friends, about  75 percent have gotten plstic surgery. its very common and their parents really pressured my friends to get it. they even took money from their retirement fund. plastic surgery is not considered bad or taboo, it's to ensure a successful marriage and a good job. in korean culture it's a wise investment.

nonna92
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:36 am
omg you don't have to be so mean ....he is a human
lachatala
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:39 am
@nonna92 yea, actually now looking at it, he probably had a really bad uneven jaw and got his jaw rotated, many ppl do it. but theres a lot more. wtv though. i dont mind plastic surgery at all. i just mind this suprising before pictures. they just suprise mee too much.
darkangel452
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:46 am
harsh much? Geez
sswwrr
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 2:22 am
its true that many korean females do plastic surgery, but statistically in real life its just a minority of the entire korean population. Most people, and people I know have never done it. I live here btw. I think theres just so many rumors as well that its unfair to all the people who naturally have an attractive appearance.
lachatala
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 2:36 am
@sswwrr i live in texas, and the majority of korean americans i know hv got t done, for their highschool grad present
sswwrr
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 3:02 am
@lachatala really? thats very interesting. eyelids tend to be the most popular with females.
lachatala
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 3:07 am
@sswwrr but it also depends onthe type of girls. i have a few who have stronger personalities and they refused bc they didnt even understand the concept for themselves. it's suprising, a lot of my guy friends also got eyelids done and the nose. it's really the nose. the eyes often have to get done twice bc they dont like the results the first time.
anubis-borjigit
· Posted November 17, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
@sswwrr About a fifth have done surgery, statistically. Technically it's a minority, but it's very high compared to statistics elsewhere in the world, it basically means that with around about every five women you meet in Korea, one will probably have had plastic surgery, and most likely on the face unlike regular Western women who do boob-jobs more than anything else. That's being general though. I'd say if you lived in the the actual Seoul City, it would probably be a lot higher than one in five, especially if you mix in with young women. Remember, very elderly women and women in the countryside probably bring the figures down. And even if they don't do surgery, most slap piles of makeup on their faces anyway.
sswwrr
· Posted November 17, 2013 @ 9:36 pm
@anubis-borjigit I live in seoul, and while its true its popular particularly with females, I definitely think 1 in 5 is too far reaching from my personal experience and all the people I know. there are other figures that puts the percentage lower, which I think is much more realistic. I still believe Its a negative stereotype that people often tend to misunderstand, particularly because of the media.
sswwrr
· Posted November 17, 2013 @ 9:53 pm
@anubis-borjigit That figure btw was only for seoul. 1 in 5 women between the ages of 19 and 49. But I have seen other figures that put it much lower. I guess its not really fair to all the people who haven't got anything done.
anubis-borjigit
· Posted November 18, 2013 @ 9:01 am
@sswwrr I've been to Seoul and most of the women there look unnatural imo, or maybe it's just the excessive makeup. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
sswwrr
· Posted November 18, 2013 @ 10:37 am
@anubis-borjigit really lol? well they wear lots of make up, not everything is due to surgery. I have never done anything and proud of it. I have a couple of friends who have, but most of them haven't either. =)
anubis-borjigit
· Posted November 18, 2013 @ 12:49 pm
@sswwrr I'm sure you look beautiful without it! :D
sswwrr
· Posted November 18, 2013 @ 9:24 pm
@anubis-borjigit aw thank you =D I'm sure you are too.

ashassan
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:33 am

what ? braces job is normal =_____="

AnD
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:31 am

Kim Woo Bin - 123574893280642 Puberty - 0

heyitsaly
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:30 am

I smell a Cereal Man meme coming our way lol

PS: He's grown into a handsome and charismatic man ;u;

miszsutil18
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 12:30 am
lmao his past photo really looks like he have that bad boy image

dancalibara
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 12:05 am

I think he did his jaw... Every time I watch The Heirs I find EXO's Kris and him resemble each other a lot. Sometimes KWB looks like he would fit the role of a psychopath. I think it's the eyes. He's cute when he acts mischievious though :)

darkangel452
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 11:25 pm

At least I can tell is him, others though... not so much. He is so hot now though tumblr_mi6nxzdNYO1s5x3i6o1_500

heyitsaly
· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 1:26 am
OMG This photo ;A; WHY SO HOT #CRIES

neha200
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 10:46 pm

He was in to the beautiful you?  O_O did I not watch that drama closely?

allkpop
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 11:41 pm
he was in ep 9 and 10. he played the role of John kim
neha200
· Posted November 10, 2013 @ 2:20 am
@allkpop oh Thank you. It must have slipped my mind. :)

stevieq
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 10:43 pm

^-^ heehee oppa looks so cool!!!!

panshel
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 10:32 pm

Looks the same.

david-d-jackson
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 10:16 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

realme21