Pictorials

Lee Hyori is sexy in black stockings for 'Cosmopolitan'

October 21, 2013 @ 10:32 am
by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 37
  • 39916
  • 523

Lee Hyori flaunted a lingerie look for the November issue of 'Cosmopolitan'!

She graced the cover with her trademark sexiness, mixing lingerie, thick padded jackets, and knit sweaters to showcase her own style of 'sexy'. She said, "I didn't really have a chance to have a glamorous photoshoot lately," explaining why she was so excited to do the photoshoot.

SEE ALSO: Lee Hyori reported to the agriculture division for labeling her beans as 'organic' without certification

The photoshoot is a stark contrast to her 'Cosmopolitan' photoshoot from last month, where she went for a natural, innocent look instead. She showed viewers again why she was Korea's sexy icon.

As for her married life, she said, "I'm really happy lately. I'm enjoying trivial things, like swimming with my husband Lee Sang Soon, our 4 cats, and 3 dogs, or just running around in the yard."

Check out some photos below!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 44 comments

Sort by:

Honeyseung
· Posted October 24, 2013 @ 4:49 pm

Cosmo just loves her. She's had a spread every month since her comeback. Who can blame them she's a goddess. ❤️

leshiraz
· Posted October 24, 2013 @ 12:25 am

what i would give to have her body, but i just love meat too much lol

nasnickki
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 12:46 pm
as expected.. she's charming

tsukiko
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 3:38 am

Really pretty

xeerreex
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: troll)

iluvbb
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 11:19 pm

HOT....I'll always be a fan

dashsix
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 10:35 pm

long live the queenn!!!

kpopismynutella
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 9:54 pm
She's so beautiful and sexy. My mom, who listens to kpop and watches dramas sometimes, calls her the queen lol! Like, let's say I'm listening to a leehyori song, she'll be like," oh is that the queen?" Then she'll sing along! And this is why I love my mother

Littlepony
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 9:16 pm
Fighting Lee Hyu ri! Somehow HyunA just seems like her in this pic XD

kari_p
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 5:57 pm

Even if she doesn't promote, she doesn't need a scandal or to be on television to stay relevant. She is forever one of Kpop's Queens [Many prior to her also deserve recognitions], she didn't need to have a sexy concept to gain fame and attention that simply a transition that happened as she got older :D

thefinalalpaca
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 5:30 pm

'She looks like Hyuna' don't you mean Hyuna looks like her?

miike19
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

Lee Hyori is sexy in black tights for 'Cosmopolitan.

The photos shows she is wearing tights not stockings big difference. In the first picture you can see she is wearing tights with black coat and see through lingerie and the rest of the photos are the same her in tights. She does look very good and it is nice see is active with her husband and her pets.

zipZAPP
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 3:35 am
I don't know what kind of tights you're wearing, but the "good tights" are usually thicker aren't they? Plus, I don't think tights would be darker on the top and lighter on the bottom.

procculd1958
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 3:43 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

sicafan226
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

lolo9586
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 3:03 pm
So sexy

lolo9586
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 3:03 pm
So sexy

96evarez
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 2:13 pm

ok guys i love her but seriously why do you call hyuna a slut just because she showed some skin and not even her boobs but when hyori shows her boobs then everybody calls her sexy.... that's so unfair (no hate but just my opinion)!!!

junelight
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 7:12 am
Age, maybe? *shrugs
96evarez
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 7:39 pm
@junelight dafuq has the age to do with their jobs, btw hyuna was born year 1992 so she is not a baby? gosh!!!
junelight
· Posted October 23, 2013 @ 5:14 pm
@96evarez lol chill. Dont get so worked up. Just that I remember my friends saying she looks too young for the Bubble Pop and Ice Cream era. I am honestly not a fan of her or 4Minute, and I usually dont really care or talk about them
96evarez
· Posted October 23, 2013 @ 8:14 pm
@junelight i'm not worked up but i really feel bad seeing people bashing on celebrities who did absolutely nothing wrong but following orders and doing their job without even thinking how sad the celebrities are and how depressed they feel seeing all the bad comments about them.
junelight
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 12:05 pm
@96evarez Then as fans just keep supporting them. We cant change public, so just be the good public

x3dbsksarang
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

she's still got it =]

guzilla1993
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

I can see why people compared Hyuna to her now. With bangs Hyori looks similar to the old Hyuna!

marcella11
· Posted October 21, 2013 @ 1:57 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.