Gossip

by jennywill
  • 0
  • 1
  • 1393
  • 194273
  • 2174
Park Bom's chin has netizens wondering if she got a procedure done on her chin.

Park Bom is frequently embroiled in plastic surgery discussions, and her latest photo has both fans and non-fans wondering if she had something done. Her photos from a recent interview show her chin structure as different than it used to be, looking even a little crooked. Not only so, but her lips also seem uneven.

SEE ALSO: 2NE1's 'I Am the Best' reaches 100 million views on YouTube!

When netizens saw the photos, they commented, "First, I jokingly cursed at her to tell her to stop doing surgery, but now I'm sincerely worried... Is she okay?", "Your face is becoming twisted ㅡㅡ Don't overdo it;;;; If your face starts getting off balance, there's no solution;;;", "Seriously stop messing with your face", "Your chin and nose look twisted.. You were the prettiest before you got these surgeries... Now, even if you regret it, you can't do anything", "I really like 2NE1, and I like Park Bom the best, but I really hope she'll stop. She can't turn back what she already did, but please, please, I really hope she stops. It's so sad...", and "Someone that's close to her please stop her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ".

Source(s): Star Today via Nate, Money Today via Nate, Asia Today via Nate (2)

Tip: sare

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,403 comments

Sort by:

minibommie
· Posted January 19, 2014 @ 3:47 pm

Oh my God, poor girl has lymph nodes that swell up all the time. Look at her face right now in their new concept! Looks perfectly fine. Some fans you people are. Jump right to PS just because she always the topic of it.

shikey
· Posted May 1, 2014 @ 5:14 am
have you seen the interview she barely can talk ... this kind of surgery it can be really dangerous
minibommie
· Posted May 1, 2014 @ 12:44 pm
@shikey I'm not denying she has plastic surgery I now she's been under the knife a few times but even in live stage performances now she can open her mouth and sing just fine. She hardly opens her mouth very big but you can still hear her yet she can speak just fine on stage.

bingulicious
· Posted December 11, 2013 @ 6:05 pm

She has gone too far seriously.. I can't help thinking about her unatural face everytime I see her now.. Because of the surgery and botox and whatever, her face looks too flat and unatural really..

larek
· Posted December 9, 2013 @ 2:30 am

She has the scariest face in the Kpop industry.

syciliane
· Posted November 25, 2013 @ 8:50 pm

She was already pretty without plastic surgery :(

proudelf
· Posted November 25, 2013 @ 8:09 pm

i remeber her look from big bangs we belong together... she looks soo pretty back then... now she´s just a mask... saw her at the MAMAs last weekend and was shocked... when she talks her nose is moving but the cheeks are like stone... it´s her life but i still don´t get what for she is ruining her former pretty face... nose, doubles, ok, if she was unhappy, but theres nothing left from bommie a couple of years ago... imo YG forbid her to date, they better forbid her doing PS to the max... :-(

mariemay
· Posted November 13, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

nope it might be botox like Kwanghee did, he talked in the human condition

shikey
· Posted May 1, 2014 @ 5:15 am
maybe but how can botox block part of your jaw

patrisha98x
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:46 pm

She's starting to look like Lana Del Ray.. Don't get me wrong, I love Lana but Bom needs to stop this.. I'm really worried for her..

yellowallthewaay
· Posted October 23, 2013 @ 1:51 am

She's starting to kind of look like Barbie. I hope this is her last procedure </3

chiisanae
· Posted October 17, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

Her chin looks uneven now, really creepy if you ask me.
Its like the cut off half of her face or something. Like... why? She already was beautiful without the whole surgery thing. She already had some rumours about surgeries and this only confirmed she had things done. Why lie to people, saying you have a special type of skin that is 'allergic' to certain things, hence why its little swollen. Why?

proudsunshiner3
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 7:05 am

i think she used to be pretty back then .. though she already looked like she had a plastic surgery ..

but now she look really scary ..

i heard that when you start doing a plastic surgery in your body it will get harder and harder to stop time by time ...

such i shame .. i really love her voice :/

rideryoung11
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 12:58 am

For the record, this was the surgeon's attempt on a double chin. haha

6_ara
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 12:52 pm

yes she did and fail. nothing's better than God's made

hannaloveva
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 11:24 pm

She want to have a baby face

dancemachine
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Im no expert but wont surgery look really weird as you age?

inspritbaby
· Posted October 4, 2013 @ 11:44 am

I don't really see a dfference to be honest ...

tinyc
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

wow.. its like two different persons, its her choice to do what ever she wants to her body but i love her for her talent <3

nyaantaro
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 1:11 pm

Im sorry but she looks scary..

angelforever
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 9:38 am

her chin dose look diferent or could just because the way she has her mouth set so her chin looks werid

suju_kpop
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 8:49 am

I liked the Park Bom before. Especially in those You and I photos above.

viplaygirlzseul