Jay Park says there's no bad blood with 2PM + shows off his freestyle skills on Dutch Radio Station

September 24, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
by GhostWriter
  • 5
  • 0
  • 369
  • 106372
  • 1667

As many of you know, Jay Park is currently in the middle of his first European Concert Tour and earlier today he was in the Netherlands and made an appearance on Dutch radio station, FunX

SEE ALSO: 2PM take over Tower Records + HMV Charts with their Korean and Japanese releases

During the interview, Jay Park and the radio host briefly touched on his past controversy and 2PM. When asked about why he had to leave the band and go solo, Jay Park stated, "Some stuff happened, some controversy happened, we had to part ways, but there's no bad blood or anything like that (on my part anyways). They're very successful, I'm doing my own thing, so, everything worked out in the end." Jay also stated that he would probably still be in 2PM if the incident never blew up, he misses them but he's also happy because he gets to do his own thing as a solo artist.

He was also asked to perform a freestyle over Fat Joe's "Lean Back" and Jay Park spit some fire with his freestyle skills in both Korean and English.

After exciting fans at the Hammersmith Apollo in London, Jay Park is scheduled to perform at The Sand Amsterdam in the Netherlands on September 25 and at the Arena Berlin in Germany on September 28 (canceled).

Tip: Kat

Source: FunX website

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 369 comments

Sort by:

hwangjang3021
· Posted November 12, 2013 @ 4:00 am

we HOTTEST miss you alot jaebeum oppa!!♥

jayparkbiased
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 9:46 pm

I knew Jay wouldn't have any hard feelings towards 2pm because he doesn't seem like the type of person capable of holding grudges.

I wonder how the 2pm members feel. I know this is really old, but I still always wonder things like other than Jay, who hurt the most in the group? Do they miss him? Hate him? Feel indifferent toward him? Will they be able to hug it out someday?

Anyway Jay I'm happy for you and your success as a solo artist :D

IhaveSpoken
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 4:34 pm
I really hope there is no bad blood on both sides, its not worth it. Lifes short. Plus I paid attention to him and 2pm after the blow up. I loved Jay Park though, and your name.
jayparkbiased
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:54 pm
@IhaveSpoken Same here. I kind of wish they could like meet on a variety show in a few years and talk it out but I know that probably will never happen. Thank you! He's my ultimate bias.

jwalkerzforjp
· Posted September 30, 2013 @ 3:44 am

iamhereonlyforj
· Posted September 29, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

NOW WHERE TO START WITH, WOULD THIS DO. THANK YOU ALLKPOP FOR HEADLINING AN ARTICLE WITH A MISGUIDING TITLE, NOW FANS ARE FIGHTING OVER THIS IN KOREA, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THIS JOURNO SHIT, WITH HOTTEST'S LAUGHING AT JAY, SAYING HE WANTED TO COMEBACK TO 2PM. WAY TO GO FOR REPORTING A TINY BIT OF AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH,  JOTTING DOWN THE ONLY PART THAT SUITED YOUR INTEREST, KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT AN IMPACT IT WOULD CREATE IN BOTH THE SEPARATED FANDOMS.  NEXT TIME CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY WHEN THE ISSUE IS RELATED TO A SENSITIVE TOPIC, A.K.A HUGE SCANDALS, WHERE THE TWO PARTIES ARE STILL YET TO MAKE AMENDS. NO OFFENCE TO ANY SUPPORTER WHO SUPPORTS BOTH 2PM AND JAY. BUT ALLKPOP SHOULD STOP DOING THIS IN THE FUTURE BEFORE BOTH PARTIES SPEAK UP ON THE TOPIC AND NOT SIMPLY FROM ONE PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE 2PM STILL HAVE 6 MEMBERS LEFT.

meru
· Posted September 26, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

I think this "split" was the only one that went good in the end in K-pop.. I remember when rumour of him leaving spread for the first time.. chaos, I was sad eventhough I didn't really know them at that time but seeing it now, I'm actually glad it happened, solo suits Jay more and 2PM are still doing good

sovannacw
· Posted September 26, 2013 @ 10:47 am

I went to jay park concert it was amazing ​

b3auty
· Posted September 26, 2013 @ 1:33 am

​in the end, things did really work out for all of them. however, it tears my heart a little when he says he misses them; im sure he does since they spent a lot of time together and lived together. hopefully, soon, they will be able to interact with each other and see each other again

anstha
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 6:53 pm

​impressive!

jypnloves
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 6:08 pm

​somehow i think jay meant to be a soloist....he doing really great right now...he is a carefree person...doesn't suit to be in a group...just my opinion...

-10

synergism85
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

Thinking about what happened still amazes me. Jay talked a lot of mess about how "gay" boy bands are on Myspace (now deleted), became a boy band member, articles pop up about his Myspace comments from the past, and Jay now becomes successful solo. Of course Jay said that he was a troubled youth, he had hard times and that he now thinks boy bands are okay; different culture, etc... Doesn't really matter what he really thinks because now he can do whatever he wants. He's not crazy successful, but successful enough.

In regards to bad blood, I honestly think 2PM dislikes Jay. You almost never hear about 2PM and Jay together if at all. After all, he was they're former leader and he really did curse like a Navy soldier at boy bands (not necessarily directed at 2PM).

thegrassisgreen
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

as a hottest and jaywalker, i am just glad they are doing well on their own. they should just live their life and not give a shit about haters hating on either side. hopefully a reunion but i guess it's not easy!

2pm and Jay park alll the waaayyyyyyy!

shawol_gamer
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 11:55 am

​I'm going crazy!!! No Money and no time to go!! So close and yet...

jaejin90
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 11:48 am

​I wish I could've gone to Amsterdam tonight :( There were tickets left, but those goddamn midterms :(

punksofpunks
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 11:03 am

​" on his part anyways" ... Keep rockin it JAY!!!

hazel_eloise
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:42 am

​One day, I want to see an article "2PM & Jay Park spotted hanging out together" :')

lovely_a_game
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:38 am

​JP they wasted your time because you were a trainee for a while and didn't even spend the time you deserved exploring your musical talent but, only after a few songs with the company.  It's rational to hate that company along with these mother fuckers.

fabrikatorkizi
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:07 am

​I belive they're missing him as well. Jay has been following Jo Kwon for a while and not long ago, Jo Kwon followed him back. There was also an encounter with Jo Kwon at Inkigayo. As a hottest, I personally believe that they may be in thouch but just hiding it. You can't tell the reason. Maybe I just want to believe. I'm still waiting for a headline that reads "Jay Park and 2PM reunite after almost 4 years!"

aishwarya
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:03 am

​Jay and AOMG killing it <3 haters can get a life now coz Jay is gonna kill it <3

miss_kimchi
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:02 am

awwwww he misses them ): I really want to see them perform together again <3

himnaesung
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 9:44 am

​I'm hottest but I love Jay too. I think he does well in solo and 2PM do well at 6. But I would love to see them reunited in a tv show **