Social Media

Hwayoung gives her Chuseok greetings on her way to see her grandma

September 21, 2013 @ 6:46 am
by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 241
  • 21148
  • 14
Hwayoung updated fans with her Chuseok greetings!

SEE ALSO: Hwayoung goes with a simple and sexy look for 'Esquire'

She tweeted, "I'm gonna go tightly~ hug my grandma who I missed!! I will come back after eating a lot of my grandma's homemade dried yellowtail fish and galbi [Korean BBQ]!!! Have a happy Chuseok with your family, everyone~!!!!"

In her selca, Hwayoung looks flawless even without makeup and shows how happy she is to go visit her grandma. Her hoodie makes her face look even smaller and the sunlight highlights her beauty as she listens to music.

Fans were happy to see her doing well and commented, "Have a happy Chuseok with your grandma," "Hwayoung looks flawless even on her way home for the holidays," and "I hope to see you on broadcasts soon."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 241 comments

Sort by:

7amdowh
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 10:13 am

@gorjessspazzer93

if you watched star life theater T-ara at their last episode were preparing for their concert, they didn't even sleep and their stupid manager scold the shit out of them and kept telling them your gonna bring shame to the stage and blah blah

they almost cried of what the manager said to them

and at that time hwayoung wasn't there because she was supposed to rest cuz of her injury so she can do well on the concert

but they found out that she went shopping and to the salon while their were practicing hard and getting all the scold and blame from their manager

you can't blame them for getting mad over this, but they didn't really bully her

hwayoung said it herself that most of the time she had fun with the members and laughed from heart, and she also did send her worries toward Eun jung

who was kicked from her drama because of hwayoung

she wouldn't care if they really bullied her

and if there was someone to blame is their manager and CEO not them because they made the problem bigger

anyways can't you just support both ?

cuz both of them had a really hard time

hubertgrisalez
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 9:03 am

For all the people whi hates her, why did she do for all this hate? She doesn't have the fault, please stop giving her all that hate, she's gorgeous and also a good rapper

rokomoko
· Posted September 23, 2013 @ 7:10 am
because all she did was made a mess without explaining anything. pretending to be the innocent victim.
hubertgrisalez
· Posted September 23, 2013 @ 12:42 pm
Oh please, she didn't say anything bad about t-ara and you don't if is true the bullying rumors or not, so please shut up and get out of here
rokomoko
· Posted September 23, 2013 @ 12:51 pm
@hubertgrisalez if she was getting bullied she should have said if she wasn't she should have said. that girlo doesn't have any backbone and that's what pisses me off about her.
rokomoko
· Posted September 23, 2013 @ 12:52 pm
gorjessspazzer93
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 7:34 am
@rokomoko Not defending anyone, but the girl had a broken leg - she was on stage singing her a** off and when they finished NONE of the T-ara members (not even one) helped or tried to help her to get off the stage. Who did help her? Davichi did. There are too many things that goes in favor of the bullying rumors. I'm not saying that she was or wasn't, but the stuff I've seen considering this 'scandal' just shows that the original T-ara members weren't so nice to Hwayoung.
rokomoko
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
@gorjessspazzer93 and the girls said, when hwayoung joined the group they did everything possible to make her feel welcomed. they asked her a lot of times to join them however hwayoung didn't want to be with them. and at one point they stopped trying. I would do the same. if I ask a person let's do something together and that person always declines then one day I'll stop asking. that's how it was. and let's be honest, do you seriously think a bunch of girls together all the time and they'll never fight? of course they do it's the most normal thing. look at taeyeon and jessica, they're ignoring each other aswell. you can't always like each and every person.
gorjessspazzer93
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 5:39 pm
@rokomoko Well of course blame everything on the girl who you kicked out of the group [jk]. That doesn't change the fact that they didn't help her get off the stage. I've seen an interview of one girl from T-ara and she was commenting this scandal - she looked so fake while trying to explain what really happened. Then the twitter thing, talking in interviews where they are all together while Hwa is sitting alone because they put their bags and clothes on the couch making her sit away from them, etc. etc. That can be coincidences (not saying that this is a proof of anything) but I know that if the person I don't like has a broken leg and can't move off the stage I'd help, and then we could go hating each other in private. Girls' Generation girls fight all the time, and they did say that a million times. But although they fight and have some problems - that wouldn't influence the groups image, and group's activities. Even though they have problems they are professionals. And the thing about Jessica and Taeyeon was never actually confirmed, they are just speculations. Rumors about them started around TTS debut and Jessica's musical debut.
rokomoko
· Posted September 25, 2013 @ 5:55 pm
@gorjessspazzer93 some groups are able to be proffessional and some not. a lot of idols go onstage while being sick. like sulli recently. hwayoung is not the only one. and those things you say are bullying are just dumb excuses. If she wanted to sit next to them she could've opened her mouth. like please move your bags so I can sit. It's not that hard. She was a big girl she could've done it. But she didn't wanted anyway. Both parties are at fault and people should realize that.
kinghearts9
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 11:59 pm
@rokomoko She already tweeted about the controversy. Saying there were distorted facts. Here is the article: It is true that there were confrontations due to differences in opinions with the T-ara members while I was promoting as part of T-ara. However, with the stories about bullying going around and the situation growing worse, my heart was in pain. Both sides have also been really upset and hurt by the distorted facts [that have come out]. Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/08/hwayoung-speaks-on-the-controversy-surrounding-herself-and-t-ara#ixzz2hZQebo1w

famas
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 4:15 am

​i think it's allkpop author that make all the bullshit screenshot rumors

bulldogtwchn2013
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 7:24 am
polbahni
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 10:22 pm
@bulldogtwchn2013 lol im actually talking to a dog

polbahni
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 3:44 am
I dont understand why allkpop never post anything about ahreum and the post ahreum support tara as well as tell the hater to stay away. All they want is tara have a bad name. Allkpop really bias...
bulldogtwchn2013
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 7:33 am
U can fuxx it up and get out of here,if it really piss u off, and won't give Hwayoung a chance to come back..

keratine
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 3:29 am

For ​Hwayoung haters... please shut the fuck up. you dont know shit so dont act like you were there that day when her world came crashing down. best if you just shut the fuck up if you aint got nothing nice to say to miss Hwayoung. :)

famas
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 2:38 am

So hater here are not really t ara or hwa fans,they just using the rumors for fun,they don't care who's right or wrong.They just using the rumors as a facepalm to make both sides hate each other

bulldogtwchn2013
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 7:34 am
Tell Hyomin pls, stop smiling so stupid, it drives me crazy, Is she a idiot? or she's just so happy that they kicked Aream out of the team finally? Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/hwayoung-gives-her-chuseok-greetings-on-her-way-to-see-her-grandma#ixzz2fcWpq3ez Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

famas
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 2:35 am

So,why allkpop post about her but not Areum,Areum also ex member...

of course,seem Areum always protect her unnies and bash anti,so allkpop hate that.

They just want more money, post about any idol rumors even it is not true  = more money.They also don't care what other people said as long they got more money,

If they really want to post about ex member,what don't they post other group ex members also,they still have fans,their fans also want to know about them.

but seems like only Hwa will give them more money,so they only will make Hwa article.....

bulldogtwchn2013
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 7:51 am

the-truth-hurts
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 1:55 am

she's so pretty! I hope she succeeds as an actress.

wgfan21
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 1:46 am

​Pretty as always :)

pits
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 1:43 am

​To be honest, I kinda miss her in T-ara. Ever since she and Ahreum left, no one has been giving justice to the rap parts of T-ara songs. It's like the other members are rapping the lines just for the sake of filling it up. I know Eunjung and Hyomin are great rappers but Eunjung is also good at hitting high notes and Hyomin has unique voice too, they shouldn't bother with the rapping except for the earlier songs they released where they had parts in it, and others, well, they're just not good at rapping. Just my opinion :|

sarajung
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 6:47 am
@pits The thing you said is not right! Please go & listen to T-ara's Say goodbye..This song is for their first album & hwayoung was not there.. Listen to Eunjung & hyomin's rap well..before that i listened to this song i was saying that hwayoung was the best rapper but after that when i heard this song i found out that Eunjung is better than hwayoung and hyomin is not really good for rapping... just listen to this song :) Sorry for my bad english
famas
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 9:46 am
Hyomin also good in rap,same as Eunjung,just listen to ma boo songs.
pits
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 9:08 pm
@famas Yes, I know both of them are great at rapping :)
pits
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 9:10 pm
@sarajung Well, I wasn't really talking about Eunjung and Hyomin. I didn't really say anything bad about their rapping. I know both of them are really good, especially in "Time To Love." What I meant is that they can make use of other parts, say if ever Hwayoung is still in the group, since Eunjung is awesome at hitting high notes, she should be in charge of that part. Wouldn't the other members have fewer roles if Eunjung would be rapping then also hitting high notes? So yeah, actually, I was talking about the "other members" why it seems they haven't been doing justice to the rap parts but it seems I haven't really made my point clear so sorry for the misunderstanding. I just forgot to mention it above in my comment because lately I was listening to the rap during their concerts such as in Sexy Love, Day by Day, etc. It would be better if they just let Eunjung or Hyomin do the rap. I didn't really understand anything from Jiyeon, Boram, etc. It seems to me like they just did it for the purpose of filling up the rap. So I wasn't really happy…
pits
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 9:15 pm
@sarajung I'm speaking as a fan btw. I'm not a hater or what. Just to let you know, Jiyeon is my bias even if I said I wasn't really impressed with her rapping. I'm only giving a comment on their performance. As a fan, I really want to see a rocking performance next time.

thoo7513
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 1:26 am

​Yo, to both T-ara and Hwayoung fans, some of you need to jump off the hate wagon long enough to see that Hwa Young no longer has anything to do with T-ara and bringing the scandal back up hurts both of them more than it supports them. This applies to both sides... HwaYoung would have trouble finding a new company so long as it remains a hot issue, and T-ara would continue to get hate so its a lose lose situation for both of them. Therefore if you are true fans of either party (or both) then stop bringing the scandal up for every article and just show support without hating the other. On the other hand, if you are a hater for the fun of it then fuck you.

Koreafan94
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 1:00 am

i miss her :(

RoV
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 12:58 am

I don't care f she debuts in a group or solo. I want to see her performing again! Her rapping is amazing!!!

twelfthnovember
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 11:30 pm

​aww (':

bokbunja
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

​She's so pretty in that photo ^^

getalifelosers
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 10:39 pm

She's pretty.

musicallday
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 9:41 pm

​I miss Hwayoung

lollipoops1
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 9:28 pm

so many trolls here!! HWAYOUNG said there was no bullying in her twitter so i dont get why people are still going on about this!

durrbo
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 9:27 pm

​pretty~

ladyduck
· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 9:18 pm

cuuuutie, you should come back to stage soon ♥