Variety

by alim17
  • 2
  • 0
  • 66
  • 78202
  • 269

Singer G.NA joined tvN's 'SNL Korea' for its latest broadcast and brought plenty of laughs participating in various comedy sketches that were rated 19+ for a mature audience.

SEE ALSO: G.NA to make fun of her glamorous figure on 'SNL Korea' with special cameos by BTOB

As G.NA is known to have a very glamorous figure, this was utilized as the topic for some of the sketches in which she took part.

In the above video, G.NA becomes a sexy bank robber dressed in tight, black clothes and wielding a gun.  She holds one man captive at a time by tightly hugging them against her chest to which they have absolutely no complaints--as a matter of fact, they are fighting for the honor of being her captive! They all insist G.NA free the other captive and hold them hostage instead, while the hostages would insist they're perfectly fine where they are.

Jay Park, almost unrecognizable in his cop outfit, insists, "Let's make it two hostages. There are two spots after all" and Shin Dong Yup tries to fight him off to be the sole hostage.

Meanwhile, in another segment on the show called 'Bra and the City', G.NA gathers with three of her girl friends, two of whom are also well endowed. However, the fourth girl is not and comedy ensues as comparisons are made between them. The fourth girl becomes convinced that having a smaller chest is for the better as her back doesn't hurt from the weight in the front and food falls onto the floor rather than between the chest. In addition, men seem to approach her friends just by their chest size, rather than who they are as a person. However, despite convincing herself she has the upper hand, she ends up sobbing on the bus ride back home alone as she's the only one without a boyfriend.

This SNL episode also has special cameos by the boys of BTOB!  Make sure you check out the full episode if you can.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 71 comments

Sort by:

matt_henry_
· Posted March 20, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

i want had sex with g.na

kristimax
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 11:15 am

G.NA + Jay Park = 10 out of 10!

KpopThoseBubbles
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 8:01 pm
Lmao

musicallday
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

o.o

winnietlov
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

Who's the good looking guy in the black? (not Jay park)

jasmyn_teaa
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 12:00 am
It's Ilhoon from BtoB :)

BCSN24
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:21 pm

Beautiful girl and great personality. She should make a go of it in Canada or The States.

imari_kurumi
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:23 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

memito1
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

who is clara??? the ugly girl? or the other one who have big tits too? :O

memito1
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 1:07 pm

I fucking love her Boobs *0*

JessicaJungFan20
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
I am with you. G.NA seriously has the juiciest titties in K-Pop and i'd love for her to distract me from whatever with her breasts. There's so many naughty things that I can do with her breasts including playing around with them and squeezing them. Plus I wanna lick and also suck hard on her nipples because I wanna taste G.NA's delicious breast milk so bad. I know that's totally TMI but I just wanna do it anyway

akim_oppa
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

I Keep Watching This Over And Over And Over..!! I Can't Get Enough Of It..!! HAHAHA Jay Park The Cops..!! (=

JAY PARK <3 GNA <3 CLARA <3

ama_n
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 10:48 am

Anyone know what song  playing at the end of skit 2? Sounds familiar but I can't pin point it.

aishah_al_harbi
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 11:08 am
I know the song its be dust by kim jong kook but I don't know who is the singer here
DongBeastBang
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 6:37 pm
@aishah-al-harbi The songs not by Kim Jong Kook... Kim Kwang Seok is the original singer. All other versions after it is a remake or cover. This particular version is the duet between Roy Kim and Jung Joon Young.
mike2427
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 7:05 pm
Becoming Dust by: Roy Kim and Jung Joon Young. Original Singer is Kim kwang
ama_n
· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 6:46 am
Thank you guys. I knew it sounded familiar (I listened to Roy Kim and Jung Joon Young's version like an hour before I saw this article). I don't speak koearn though (yet) so its like impossible for me to look up songs.

robbo4
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 10:16 am

Clara appears to be leading by about half a cup...

ruthymon
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 11:09 am
hahaha!

ivyl
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 9:45 am

LOL at jay parks expression at 5:18 xD

kim_bagus
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 8:01 am

Who is the other Girl in Part 4 with a green dress?

Timpa
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 10:00 am
That's Seo Yuri. She started out as a voice actress and still does it, but now she's a regular on SNL as well. She's done a number of sexy cosplay photoshoots as characters from League of Legends since she voices some of the characters.

jennyrm
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 7:46 am
Shin dong yup must be so happy!!

angelsuzy
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 7:43 am

Can someone tell me where I can watch SNL Korea Eng subbed?

jennyrm
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 7:45 am
In Chanel M!!

xhecthor
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 5:58 am

Anyone knows where to find SNL Korea episodes subtitled plaseee????

yong_in
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 5:14 am

"Let's make it two hostages. There are two spots after all"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Winston
· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 3:46 am

lol, SNL Korea is funny..

malyza