Variety

Shinhwa to film for 'Running Man' soon?

August 18, 2013 @ 12:30 pm
by MountainMadman
  • 0
  • 0
  • 190
  • 35331
  • 2053
Various Korean media outlets have reported that the timeless boy group Shinhwa will be participating in a recording for SBS 'Running Man'!

According to a broadcast representative, Shinhwa will be filming sometime next week for broadcast on the August 25th episode of the popular action-variety program. All of the members will be participating except for Dongwan, who is currently in New Zealand.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Golden Cross' - Episode 2

However, it is important to note that SBS has already aired next week's 'Running Man' preview with no Shinhwa in sight! It remains to be seen if they'll pop up as surprise guests.

If the report is true, this will be Shinhwa's first appearance on an SBS program in nearly two years. Stay tuned for more information regarding their potential guesting role!

Source: X Sports News via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 190 comments

Sort by:

simply316
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 2:15 am

Ohoho, this will be epically awesome if this happens!! >DD I'll be waiting

kanginisamor
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 12:30 am

my dreams come true T_______T although it's such a shame if oppa-yam really can't make it. Miss him in Shinbang a lot..

ariyaa00
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 1:45 pm

it will be fantastic

gizcaella
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:55 pm

this has to be true

kpopaddictnumber
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 11:57 am

I thought Dongwan is back from New Zealand? Come onnnn I want OT6!! I missed OT6 enough in Shinhwa Broadcast as it is! >.<

itzchristii3x
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 11:49 am

omg! this will be a dream come true!

indah-gober3691
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 11:08 am

huwaaaaaa daebak!!!!!!

can't wait....

shinhwa jjang!!!

pinnky-cenac
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 11:03 am

KINGS.........:)

ydwlai
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 10:43 am

I can imagine following would happen:

1) Lee Kwang Soo would be teased as he looks more mature than the Shinhwa Sunbai nim

2) Song Ji Hyo would be so happy to see 5 sexy men appear at the same time and go crazy

3) Gary will be nervous and get jealous

4) Kim Jong Kook with sparkles in his eyes fire with ambition to win over the original beast idol

5) HaHa maybe betrayed his Hyung again and spy for Shinhwa

6) Yoo Jae-Suk will get all friendly as he knows Shinhwa well

7) Ji Suk-Jin will probably said in the beginning, "how could I survive this episode"

Can't wait to watch this episode!

indah-gober3691
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 11:09 am
huahahahaha u r so right...
kpopmx
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 12:16 pm
hahahaha

ydwlai
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 10:28 am

Can't wait for their appearance!!!  I'm actually looking forward to their appearance since their Venus days!  Too Bad DongWan is not appearing.  He must be enjoying his vacation in New Zealand too much

kleee
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:46 am

OMG I HOPE SOOOO . ♥
I love Shinhwa <3

kzdlovesnsd
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:29 am

would be weird if there was 2 DongWans :)

Doodles
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:14 am

If this is true and they appear on the show, I'm sure I will die laughing before the end of the episode. The RM crew are already hilarious and Shinhwa are also really funny and have a lot of experience on variety shows. I really really hope they get to appear on RM.

Hyungshi
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 8:23 am

I hope so ... I've been waiting 3 years for this... Shinhwa always did their best with SBS programs... Love Letters... X-Man... better not be a false hope!

zhadan11
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 8:18 am

Shinhwa and runningman <- this is a must watch, picturing just their conversations give me jitters of excitement!!

xxsnoopiexx
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 7:48 am

have been waitig for so long and finally its happening

cant wait, super excited shinhwa fighting!!! <3

atynkatsumi
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 7:30 am

If it's true, I swear that this is going to be the funniest episode in Running Man history. Like ever. lol

inoue913
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 7:01 am

Shinhwa and running man: <- wow just wow! Even just their conversations will scream "entertainment"

novathedestined
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 6:53 am

Running Man PDs really going all-out with guests. Though episode 157 was a ratings downer, the last few episodes have been really great with guests. Now, the concept just needs to be good, like Big Bang's double-battle episode, SNSD couple race, TVXQ's group dance, etc.

4starshotel
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 5:26 pm
Ep 157, like ep 90 and probably the ep 111 (Taeyeon in ep 112, I can't say anything) are the worst and have one thing in common : the guests are old and notably old-fashioned. I know you are supposed to invite every types of guests to satisfy everybody, but they have to find something that makes the episode good when they have old guests. Now let's see, the best episodes for you (and for me) are when idols come because they are really used to this kind of atmosphere and for me, you have also the no-guest episodes that are really enjoyable. Results : we are kind of bias...lol How do you know the ratings? Are ep 157 ratings that low?
novathedestined
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 2:58 am
@4starshotel If you look at the Running Man Wikipedia home page, they will post the ratings usually on Mondays. 157 (the courtroom) had a 9.8%-10% rating, the worst for the year so far.

2pmhottesttt