Movies

Movie version of 'Love Rain' starring Jang Geun Suk and YoonA to play in theaters in Japan

August 23, 2013 @ 2:20 am
by starsung
  • 2
  • 0
  • 251
  • 25301
  • 977
KBS drama 'Love Rain', starring Jang Geun Suk and YoonA, will play in theaters across Japan!

The drama's production agency Yoon's Color stated, "In Japan, 'Love Rain' will be released in theaters... The movie version of 'Love Rain' will feature the highlights of the 20-episode drama which aired in Japan. Viewers who haven't watched the drama will also be able to fully enjoy the movie."

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation's YoonA confesses she wasn't nervous for her 'Love Rain' kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk

Although 'Love Rain' didn't fare so well in viewer ratings on domestic TV, the drama was later picked up by Japan's Fuji TV and topped its time slot several times.

Fans in Japan, catch Jang Geun Suk and YoonA on the big screen in the movie version of 'Love Rain' which is set to premiere in Japanese theaters on September 20!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 251 comments

Sort by:

imchoding1990
· Posted September 15, 2013 @ 3:01 am

I love "love rain" and although my otp was taecyoon, I loved the chemistry between yoona and jgs. I thought jgs was really wonderful and had an amazing sense of humor but after I recently read an article about how he said that love rain burned him and that he wasn't able to get a drama offering over the past year, I was disappointed.  I'm not trying to bash on him or anything. I really like him but what he said disappoints me.

If some of you never heard of this yet, here's a link to an article :

Or

888snsdcam
· Posted September 11, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

all Yoonaddicts and Sones want Yoong actress to come back

yoongjjang
· Posted August 26, 2013 @ 11:55 am

YOONAYA.... PLEASE BACK WITH A NEW DRAMA ....

kennethsone4ever
· Posted August 26, 2013 @ 12:33 am

Sone !!!! According to Soshified, TaeTiSeo or TTS to release English Album Next Month !!!!!! To More info's, Go to www.soshified.com

bukonamja
· Posted August 25, 2013 @ 2:45 am

uNaGD
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 6:52 am

i want to watch it too! :D

etashinkn
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 5:03 am

PERFECT MATCH & PERFECT KDRAMA! ..HWAITING!!

etashinkn
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 5:01 am

Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk and Hi Princess Yoona were the best and more beautiful couple in kdramas!. perfect match.

i'm excited to see Love Rain movie version. I want to broadcast it.... globally too.

Love Rain has loved by almost korean drama's lovers in the world. Love Rain with Yoona and Jang Keun suk are the most  popular k-drama in Europe, America and and other Asian countries. So for Love Rain's staff, hwaiting!! JKS and Yoona, hwaiting!! We're always support this drama :D

triciapatcop
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:42 am

Yoona and Jang keun suk should to make a next drama together, they are fantastic couple!.

milacacciato
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:47 am
i agreeeeeeeee
killa_92
· Posted September 6, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
@milacacciato I agree too. Hee they are sweet couple
learntoswim
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 4:41 pm
Totally agree!

triciapatcop
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:40 am
Love Rain <3<3<3<3< 3 ....On my opinion this is a great and Hit drama with depth in meaning, Good plot, beautiful scenary, romatic script,very good actress YOONA, very good actors Jang Keun Suk and Seo In Guk....and very good director YoonSeok. I already voted very highly on this drama.

this drama deserves to be watched as it is totally ADDICTIVE. I have watched many dramas and I have to say that Jang keun suk and Yoona are my new "stairway to heaven" couple.

YoonA and Jang Geun Suk and the team Hwaiting!!!

Love Rain is a Great Hit in The World!

milacacciato
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:45 am
i'm addicted this drama and couple Yoonsuk
milacacciato
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:46 am
love rain is a great hit in a lot countries in the world!.

j_kriss
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:47 am

It's so heartwarming to know that so many love Love Rain...it deserves all the love it can get. It's a beautiful drama.

triciapatcop
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:40 am
i can get it! i love this drama and couple

adejorihan
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:05 am

goddess Yoona ♥ <3 We love You!

eizenkim
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:03 am

Love Rain had Breathtaking cinematography, excellent director, amazing actors, beautiful OST, great plot, so different from the recent kdramas.

Love rain is a GREAT hit in a lot places outside of Korea. Yoon Ah is so breathtakingly attractive and beautiful.She is amazing actress!

Am excited to see their movie version, soon.

LOVE RAIN IS UNIQUE AND THE BEST!

esuaniloyj
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:15 am
i totally agreeeeeeeeeee!!!
esuaniloyj
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 4:16 am
i ♥ love rain, this is the best drama, and Yoona and JKs are the best coupleeeee

adejorihan
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:56 am

My favorite and lovely kdrama ...Love Rain is so awesome and the best!.

I find the storyline so touching and so full of romance, I loved Yoonhee & Inha ...and ...Hana & Seo Joon.

This drama is so perfect. It means something to me. Goddess Yoona and Jang suk thought me how to love. I really like everyone.

eizenkim
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:45 am

the chemistry between Jang geun suk and yoona are just soooo natural and strong!

eizenkim
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:44 am

Love Rain was in success in All the World!.

good job Queen Drama Yoona and Prince Asia Jang Keun Suk!.Love Rain is the best!.. now, i need to see their movie version, too.

eizenkim
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:49 am
i'm so proud of them!

naty_niel
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:35 am

I really love Love rain, it is the best

naty_niel
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:35 am

I really love Love rain, it is the best

naty_niel
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:35 am

O.M.G. korean drama truly make me going to spend my time just watch the serial movie it. And I ♡ the actors, here too , Jang keun suk so handsome and Yoona so beautiful, adorable and stunning. The scenery in Love Rain was fantastic and the Yoona and Jang keun suk  really did a great job!

A milion bravo to this so interesting k-Drama,...!bravo!bravo!bravo! x million.

Love Rain is the best & Yoona and Jang Keun suk are the Best actors and couple.

donovan85
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 2:24 am

I love the story, acting of LOVE RAIN!

Every k-dramas has their own theme and type of story and this one is just one of a kind which made my days happier when I'm thinking about it .

THANKS YOONA & JANG KEUN SUK & DIRECTOR YOONSEOK!.