Kang Hye Jung leaves YG Entertainment for C-JeS Entertainment

by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 112
  • 54685
  • 173
Actress Kang Hye Jung will be leaving YG Entertainment to join C-JeS Entertainment.

On August 12, C-JeS announced that Kang Hye Jung had signed a contract with the company, stating, "She's a skilled actress like a jewel. She's going to actively move forward in her acting endeavors, so this will be good news to the movie industry."

SEE ALSO: [Giveaway] Celebrating allkpop's 7th year anniversary!

Kang Hye Jung has now joined the same company that houses Song Ji Hyo and JYJ. This also means she's no longer on the same label as her husband, Epik High's Tablo.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 112 comments

Sort by:

kalou_lee
· Posted April 12, 2014 @ 5:05 pm

Wow, I am so slow. I didn't even know she left YG but its for the best for her. Keep working hard and do good Kang Hye Jung.

kristimax
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

i hope her joining C-Jes can make Jaejoong and Sandara closer!..kekekeke...i want a drama for those 2!

soulmateuu
· Posted August 16, 2013 @ 10:31 am

She'd do well in C-Jes. :)

aden88
· Posted August 14, 2013 @ 9:29 am

There are agencies that xould raise u higher and she left for her future

tinalove
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 11:49 pm

She left because she wanted to further her career as an actress. There is no reason for epik high to leave because YG focuses mainly on music. I hope yoo in na doesn't leave tho T_T I love her and I love that she is in YG, but I understand if she does.

2ne1nolzajjang
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 10:00 pm

it would be great too if yg and cjes merge together... it would be daebakkkkk!

foulplay
· Posted August 14, 2013 @ 10:23 pm
I agreee hahahaa, jyj can come to the scene then :p
allblacks
· Posted October 14, 2013 @ 8:42 pm
@foulplay I totally agree with you
roniiieee
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 9:08 pm
like YG for music and C-jes for the actress and actors. just thinking of it gives me the chills

pinkpomegranate
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

I do believe so. And I believe it is for 3 years. Or something like that.

amethyst21
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 9:12 am

Sad that she had to leave YG but career wise I think CJES can take care of her better.

xxiroo
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 7:14 am

It's saddening.. but I know it's for her own good, and I know they(Yg family) supported her about this.

corn4life
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 7:07 am

YG focus more on music rather than acting. Calm down XD It's actually a good idea.

_Meru_
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 6:18 am

yay, welcome to C-Jes family!  C-Jes is my favourite label, they are really good company, they care about their artists

triniblossom
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 5:52 am

Wow....what's going on there? Wasn't she the one who got Tablo to join YG?

7amdowh
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 9:40 am
she just booked a day for him to audition, she didn't tell them except him even if he's not good just because of me.... and i mean its YG, he wouldn't just accept anyone

lizzie_wwjd
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 5:08 am

Hope there is nothing wrong with her and her husband

amyvue
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 2:40 am

I always forget that YG has actor n actress in his company

cvang010
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 7:42 am
that's why it might be better if she go to acting company to. we know she get along fine but yg don't focus on acting.

morenade_vil
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 2:14 am

I think that's for the best. Happy to see she's doing something for her career. YGE is really for music. Though I love the idea of her + husband in the same company, I think it's time to let go of YGE. There's A LOT of time I forgot that YGE also house actors...

itsmenaddy
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 2:06 am

good luck to her ^^

thiafayo
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 1:17 am

ah now she's in different company from his husband, Tablo ; - ;

VIIKIHPNERD
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 12:58 am

I think YG (as well as SM...maybe not SM C&C) neglects its actors/actresses a bit too much...Hye Jung haven't really been in any shows since Miss Ripley right? Or I just haven't seen her often...I have a feeling that YG don't actively look for dramas for their actors...so yeah. But then, Yoo In Ah and Sean's wife seems to be doing fine though. Jung Hye Young was last scene in Gu Family Book, which was successful and pretty recent.

msnakey
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 4:23 am
Marriage Plot.

music_to_my_ears
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 12:57 am

I love YGE. Always have been and will always be......I don't like it that she is leaving. It just ticks me off hearing these kind of news.

But I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do in order to make a living.

judyi
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 11:56 pm

Since Tablo seems to love being at YGE I think he will stay for a while. He actually enjoys hanging out in the studio even when he isn't supposed to be working, he's like the rest of BB. Never spending much time at home, even on days off they go to the studio.