The show covered walnuts and their nutritional value as well as important health tips. After hearing that someone had developed liver cancer after eating too many walnuts, the cast all guessed that the cancer was developed from ingesting too much of certain vitamins.
However, the correct answer turned out to be that the cancer was caused by ingesting mold from walnuts that were stored at room temperature. Because they had chosen the wrong answer, Na-Eun, Bomi, Kim Jong Kook, and more were all showered with flour.
How do they look?
SEE ALSO: A Pink wrap up their 5-city Japan tour