Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung unveil their wedding invitations

by starsung
  • 0
  • 0
  • 38
  • 56121
  • 512
Fans were able to get a peek at Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's wedding invitations!

The couple sent out their invitations titled, 'MJ & BH WEDDING INVITATION', and it reads, "Thank you for being with us for the first day of our new life together. We will repay your congratulatory messages by working hard and living happily together."

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung will tie the knot at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul on August 10 at 6 PM KST. Actor Shin Young Gyun will officiate the ceremony while actor Lee Bum Soo and MC Shin Dong Yup will host the reception.

Although their upcoming marriage still seems surreal to many fans, the couple will indeed enter holy matrimony so check out the wedding invitations below!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 38 comments

Sort by:

kristimax
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

simple yet elegant...

fanflo48
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 6:32 am

now that's one less eligible bachelor....but then one more happy married couple...soon...Best wishes to both!

citigirl78
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 5:18 am

wow..it's sooo simple! wedding nowadays are so elaborate that i'm kinda surprise by how cheapX opps i meant simple it is. I like simplicity though...

some ppl do go overboard...we have one which arrived in a box. the invitation was padded with silk and wrapped in a ribbon with a heart diamante in the middle.

i just got back a wedding held in a castle in england....there was a 15mins fireworks spectacular for the guests.

lizzie_wwjd
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 5:10 am

How beautiful

sandyythaoo
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 2:31 am

They've been together??? Wahhh, I'm either hella behind or they've just been keeping it a secret. Anyways, congrats to them! <3 I remember a comment where Minjung made bout always wearing a wedding dress in movies but never getting married, now she's gonna really get married. <3

mrskwangvatar
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 12:58 am

awesome!

lee minjung is my favorite actress

wish them all the best

areefa
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 12:47 am

simple and elegant, i love it, cant wait to see their wedding photos! XD

Wuntun1
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

ooh~ looks fancy LOL

anny
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:52 pm

Yes, the outside of the card is nice. The inside, on the other hand... reminds me of the "Running man" mission cards.

MirUsako
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

I like it.

It's simple, but still looking elegant.

ah_sze
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

simple and classy =)

krnxbeannie
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

Some may be a little surprised at how simple the invitation looks but really the only thing that matters at the end is a blissful wedding and a happy life together forever after.

Let's just hope wish the two of them happiness!! I'm sure Lee Min Jung will look amazing in her wedding dress.

Alym37
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

As a celebrity couple, I'm surprised at how simple and plain their invitation is....

jia220892
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

waa..what a lovely couple ^__^~ i like Min Jung and Lee Byung Hyun just hot actor~ their children must be awesome! kkk

samoankpopper
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:40 pm

im so happy... congratulations..... i hope ya live a happy life and yea.... ♥

skinnybae
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:30 pm

I did not know these two where going out let alone getting married omg I'm not ready for this D: I'm happy for them though. I really love them as Actor/Actresses. I'm still a little shocked now watching Midas is odd .-. .....

nhikpop
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 7:24 pm

Another lovey doves in Hallyu

mjfan4life18
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 6:39 pm

it's simple...not something to write an article about!!

leanxoxo
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 10:37 pm
fans and non-fans will be interested to see everything that's connected to the wedding prep. that's precisely the reason why you've seen this article. because you were curious in the first place.. that's something that celebrity weddings are all about. people get so worked up with small details like this. it doesn't matter if it's classy or simple.
mjfan4life18
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 10:44 pm
@leanxoxo All that stuff you said is all good and gravy~ but I called it simple b/c I was expecting something more extravagant when I saw how simple it looked it was really nothing to write an article about...and nothing to get down voted on since it's my personal opinion lol but I guess people are sensitive!!!
leanxoxo
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 11:10 pm
@mjfan4life18 well, my point is, an article is not only confined within the 'extravagant' and the usual glamorous stuffs that celebrities are more famous for. in my views, this article has been objectively written for the purpose of letting the people know how the invitation looks like. and i am not sensitive. i am just saying that i've seen more senseless article than this. and, did i vote your comment down? can't remember i did that. lol
mjfan4life18
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 11:26 pm
@leanxoxo eh whatever :p

SHINeeUKShawol
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

pretty!!

feariekelly
· Posted July 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

wow its incredibly simple but still looks cool with all the words on the ribbon...