B.A.P make an appearance in One Direction's 'Best Song Ever' MV?

July 22, 2013 @ 2:02 pm
by jennywill
  • 1
  • 2
  • 1264
  • 186937
  • 9516
B.A.P had a surprise 'appearance' in One Direction's newest music video for "Best Song Ever"!

The boys didn't actually appear in the video, but at one point in the MV when One Direction was being introduced new concepts, the members faces were photoshopped onto B.A.P's promotional photo for their debut song "Warrior".

SEE ALSO: B.A.P beat Daichi Miura to represent Korea and Japan in next round of votes for MTV EMA's 'Worldwide Act' title

Zelo was (sadly) edited out from the far right and their red suits were edited to a bright fuchsia suit instead, but the pose was identical and there was no mistake it was originally the boys.

Check them out around the 2:24 mark below.

Tip: Ryann, lee kim, Aby Diaz

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,263 comments

Sort by:

kpoplvoer_
· Posted August 12, 2014 @ 4:17 pm

lol

soshibanglove
· Posted May 19, 2014 @ 6:05 am

lol! i just realized omg.

lovegdoppa
· Posted March 1, 2014 @ 9:15 pm

I love B.A.P, but I don't have any problem with this

salita
· Posted January 9, 2014 @ 5:36 pm

well they used not only BAP's picture but also many other well known bands pictures than BAP.. so i don't see any problems here

deelf
· Posted November 7, 2013 @ 12:14 am

The only thing I feel pressured with the picture is... they made it as a joke. The 1D himself claim "I would never wear that ever". Its not that I'm gonna hate 1D-Nay! I love their songs-bcs of this, but!... I hope the producer or someone else responsible with this would consider NOT to make things like this again. It hurts.

zelolover21
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 12:19 pm

yeah whatever i want bap take revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahsaranghaeyo
· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

Wow they cut zelo out... (Allkpop giveaway/ exo backpack)

lovelytaeyexomk
· Posted September 11, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

Gosh I hate One direction, like, A LOT! But... is a picture... I mean, if they didn't ask for it then they shouldn't have put it, but if they did then... Babies have nothing to be mad about... The cut Zelo 'cause 1D is a 5 member band, and they put their faces on B.A.P's bodies... Seriously, getting so pissed of over this... And don't come with the "That's 'cause B.A.P are not your favourite band, if they were you would do the same " talk... That's a freaking lie! If it was my SHINee I'd react the same way... I hate 1D 'cause they're cocky, ugly and their music sucks as much as their MV's but Babies are making a huge deal out of this... By the way : I really love B.A.P now... so... yeah...

zelolover21
· Posted September 7, 2013 @ 11:27 am

fans are over reacting beacause they love b.a.p this the point well love b.a.p and we will react and we dont care what world thinks about babies

xinn
· Posted September 9, 2013 @ 4:02 am
Then DON'T CARE about what one direction did to b.a.p's pic. See? You even know you guys are over reacting.
zelolover21
· Posted September 16, 2013 @ 8:47 am
@xinn , i dont care if people thinks that iam overreacting cuz i wanna show peoples that's how much i love b.a.p

inception
· Posted September 7, 2013 @ 10:27 am

bitch owhh...

sapphiredreams13
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 7:24 pm

Why are people so sensitive? The whole plot of the music video was the 1D boys wanting to say true to who they are instead of copying another group's style. I seriously don't understand why some fans are so butthurt about this. If B.A.P. doesn't react badly to it, neither should you guys. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now at these reactions LOL. This is why I'm sometimes ashamed to be a part of certain kpop fandoms - people overreact to EVERYTHING.

zhang_angel
· Posted August 23, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

OMG, it is RIDICULOUS how much you fans are overreacting! You act like they committed the biggest crime in the world! It's a picture in a video, GET OVER IT. You guys are so childish. You have no idea whether or not they had permission to use the picture. If they did, whoopee! If they didn't, shit on them. Zelo is edited out of the picture because B.A.P. is a 6 MEMBER GROUP. What is One Direction? 5 MEMBERS. Yay okay, we can do simple math. There's not another member they can use as Zelo, bodies can't clone themselves. Now, let's take a look at the fact that in the video, they are trying to introduce One Direction to NEW CONCEPTS. The point of the video is that One Direction wants to stay who they are, not follow somebody else's trends. You people are being all bitchy because one of them said they would never wear B.A.P.'s outfits. Oh, boohoo. Let us cry in a corner now, because I guarantee you most of B.A.P.'s fanbase wouldn't wear it either, including me. B.A.P. can pull it off, but that doesn't mean everyone can. People have different tastes. How is saying that they would never wear it racist? That's the least racist thing ever. "Oh, you don't like to dress like this? You are racist." NO. You guys need to look up the term 'racist' in a dictionary.

Notice that the 1D boys are making funny faces on pretty much every picture they are showing. Boohoo, they made a funny face on B.A.P.'s photo, call the police. I'm pretty sure B.A.P.'s fans edit their pictures. 1D is doing the same thing.

The only thing you guys should be concerned about here is whether or not they got permission to use the picture. But of course knowing some you, even if they did have permission, you would find EVERY reason to moan, whine, and bitch about every little detail. And you know why? Because it's One Direction. I swear it's like a TREND for people to hate on them. I'm sick of how much shit they get, when most people haven't even tried to listen to them. All people hear is their reputation. Maybe if you actually gave them a chance, got to know the boys, get used to their personalities, and ACTUALLY listen to more than 1 of their songs, you MIGHT like them. But nooo, it's all about what other people think. "Oh, everyone hates One Direction? Maybe I should hate them too, so I won't seem weird." Not saying this is true for everyone, but I've definitely met people who only hate them because their friends do! That's so childish.

Sorry if some people get really offended by this, but I'm worked up and annoyed as hell. My point is here is that you don't know the reasons behind how B.A.P. got into 1D's music video, you only go based on your assumptions. You fail to miss the obvious point that B.A.P. has 6 members and 1D 5. Maybe One Direction like B.A.P., you don't know that. It's not impossible, at all. This isn't bashing, and a lot of you are only getting worked up about it because it's One Direction. Any other group that would've done this and it would have been no big deal.

/rant over/ TT^TT

mdo7
· Posted August 31, 2013 @ 9:14 pm
Agreed, I like to add that K-pop has gotten a bit bigger after Gangnam Style. I recalled several UK pop artists have said on record they like K-pop.
thea_kim
· Posted April 17, 2014 @ 7:04 am
That's so TRUE!! I love you for this!! I'm a kpoper, but I like 1D too And I don't think there is any problem

zelolover21
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

zelolover21
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 2:17 pm

they can miss use a pic or make fun of them if i would be in place i would sue one direction!!!!!!!!! seriouslly angery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

zelolover21
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:25 pm
cant*

zelolover21
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 2:15 pm

wtf ! fuck off one direction bloody five

loveangels
· Posted August 15, 2013 @ 5:46 am

This is UNACCEPTABLE

I do not understand why Babys/babyz is not angry! Lemme give you some reason why you should be angry.

1) Zayn's/Writer's/Comapany's racist remarks,"I WOULD NEVER WEAR THAT.EVER."

2) Zelo is cut off  . They should have used other groups that are '5members'

3) They just use the photo,did they ask permission? NO.

4) They make a fool of B.A.P. Putting funny faces on the clothes while the original pic is suppose to Serious/sexy concept. If people who are new see this they think B.A.P is a joke!

You guys say,"But they are promoting B.A.P!" No,this is call 'BASHING'. Please. My first and fourth reason support it.

loveangels
· Posted August 15, 2013 @ 5:47 am
okay the 'sexy' part because of BYG sexy bit lip.
loveangels
· Posted August 15, 2013 @ 6:41 am
and btw,mistake. the first reasons is suppose to be this,"Niall gave an disgusted face. Disrespectful much?
zelolover21
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 3:27 pm
loveangels i totally agree iam with u
mili2509
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 4:41 am
as someone who watches b.a.p from the first teaser pics,im so angry and its not because i hate 1D-WITCH i do! they copied them ,made fan of them MADE FUN OF US.the most important is that they dont even CARE!!!are they going to say sorry AND excuse me WE DONT NEED THERE sorry ,im talking now about a fun pride, our dream is to make KPOP popular not just here but all round the glob.on this mission WORKING,WORKING ts kpeople :psy,gd b.a.p sorry for all the names i didnt count ,are you a fun?are you proud of being A FUN?cus I AM-IM A BABY,IM MY OPPAS BABY LIKE ALL OF YOU!!!!
himmie
· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 5:36 pm
@mili2509 I agree with you, and i really think 1d were stupid to do this. C'mon, if B.A.P make a MV kicking an editd photo of them, would directioners be happy?

himchanmychan
· Posted August 12, 2013 @ 1:04 pm

hahha what is this 1D is a secret fan of bap?;;

-10

kwonjiyongx
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 1:00 am

BAP FANS AKA STUPID CUNTS

himchanmychan
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 3:06 pm
like my mom always say " if u have nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut. "

kwonjiyongx
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 12:57 am

BAP FANS STOP OVERREACTING GOSH.

himchanmychan
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 3:07 pm
dont u react that way to your idol too? :-)
zhang_angel
· Posted August 23, 2013 @ 4:24 pm
@himchanmychan I would react that way to my idol, only if it was for something extremely major. THIS? This 1D photo crap, is nothing. At all. People are looking wayyyyyy too far into this.

cookiemonster96
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 11:19 pm

Gosh SOME BAP fans need to take a chill pill. Geez Louise.