Concerts / Events

by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 273
  • 29402
  • 0

INFINITE will be coming near you with their very first world tour, 'One Great Step'!

So far, the announced stops are Seoul, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Kobe, Bangkok, Singapore, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Los Angeles, New York, Lima, London, and Paris. The 'etc...' also implies that there are more stops yet to be announced, so keep your fingers crossed and hope they're coming near you if they aren't already!

Hoya said, "I've dreamed about a world tour since I was a trainee, and I can't believe this. It's a new feeling to perform all over the world because before, we only performed in Korea and Japan. We'll show off INFINITE's trademark sharp choreography."

The boys will kick off the tour in Seoul in August, so stay tuned for more dates and information!

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 262 comments

Sort by:

lilette
· Posted September 11, 2013 @ 10:45 pm
MANILA's confirmed^^

twigchews
· Posted September 4, 2013 @ 11:18 pm

I can't believe they're coming here and I'm not going to see them XD

sompygdzelo
· Posted August 21, 2013 @ 12:57 pm

Bangkok!!!! YESSSSS...see yu soon boys

julienguyen1996
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

LONDON!!! AHHH FINALLY!!!! :D :D :D <3

fergiefernando
· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

Come to Miami,Florida please!!

blackconfession
· Posted June 30, 2013 @ 3:23 am

PHILIPPINES! jebal!

xxsayonarax
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:47 pm

Please come to Sweden ^^

mrskimmyungsoo
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:10 pm

Can anyone tell me how to get tickets? I know they have set a date but I want to know ahead of time how. I live in texas and I want to go to LA for their concert, this will also be my very first concert and im looking forward to it .. please help me

kpopbias018
· Posted July 14, 2013 @ 7:45 pm
I want to know too!!!I'm going to the NY concert. Have you received any info on tickets yet?
mrskimmyungsoo
· Posted July 17, 2013 @ 3:40 pm
@kpopbias018 No nothing im still waiting :(

chenniee
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 10:48 am

I feel so happy for them. Congratulation Infinite! <3

xXrawrbearbearXx
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 12:23 am

Congrats to them for their first world tour!

I can't wait until they announce the date for the LA stop.

On another note, did anyone notice how Woollim had uploaded 2 teasers?

In the first one, they misspelled LA as "Los Angels", but they fixed it in the second one.

LOL X)

kazusaimaiexo
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:02 am

CONGRATS INFINITE !!1 WORLD TOUR OMO !!

OhEmGee
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

WOW, CONGRATS TO THEM. OMG <3333

but where's canada T.T'

jessstanleytho
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

BEIJING ♥♥♥

hissana
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 1:26 pm

Why always France and GB? Why not other countries? It started to be annoying that groups are coming only there and fans from France and GB are able to see many groups and from other countries can only dream about the concert...

ginny21
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 1:10 pm

I'm so excited!! Wondering if the will come to my country

lomahtw
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 5:49 am

two top stops in Europe for any Kpop events/concerts/activities which are Paris and London. fans in any other places than those 2 will either wait eternally or go to those 2 instead. more possible stops if any, it will always be in Germany, Spain and/or Russia.

In the past 2 years Kpop industry have done trial and error in Europe and South American. It has proved to them that Paris and London are the places in Europe, As for South America, Peru (1st priority), Chile, Brazil and Argentina have been confirmed to be the places. In the past few years Peruvian Kpop fans did perfect petitions to lure Kpop industry to send their artists to Peru. After a number of trial and error, it is firmly believed by Kpop industry that Peru is the place in SA if they want to hold any Kpop concerts in SA. It is pretty clear from now on Peru is on the Kpop overseas concert map. A similarity has happened in Paris (France) and London (the UK).

Basically if you want to have Kpop concerts regularly and frequently held in your regions or regions near you. Three fundamental requirement must be met that are
- Profit
- Popularity
- Reputation.

I am not going into details of all 3. Nevertheless, If you live in a place where can fulfill all of them or at least 1 or 2 of the 3, then you may get your Kpop concerts. Otherwise, you will have to wait eternally or go to those places mentioned above.

inspirits98
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 3:59 am

MALAYSIA!!!i wait u here ><"..

thanks for coming to our country!

vanna-