Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

Concerts / Events

Cambodia get ready, RaNia is heading your way

June 22, 2013 @ 10:44 pm
by neefa
  • 0
  • 0
  • 30
  • 13679
  • 320

RaNia has announced that they will be heading to Cambodia for three days in July.

On  July 23rd, DR Music posted a notice on their Facebook, "We just wanted to let you know that Rania will go to Cambodia from July 12 to 15. We haven't got a detailed schedule yet. So, we will update our schedule as soon as we get from our sponsor."

SEE ALSO: 'Woongjin Play Doci' releases more CFs featuring the girls of RaNia

This will be RaNia's second trip to Cambodia. The girls visited the small kingdom back in 2012 as part of their Asia Showcase tour. Fans responded happily, glad to have news of the girls activities.

RaNia recently became endorsement models for 'Woongjin Play Doci' and are currently preparing for an American advancement.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 26 comments

Sort by:

milkys12
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

That girl with pink bra on the left, she looks like she's having her own orgasm

LAsGuy
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 11:46 am

RANIA have not even performed in KOREA for like 10000000 years.

MoniiVann
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 10:42 am

I was hoping for Secret to come, LOL. I live in Cambodia right now, and my local Tous Les Jours will be sponsoring a contest to win VIP tickets to their fansign and concert. Not a Rania fan, so I don't think I'll be going to any of the events.

Lafemme17
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
Seriously, If you live in a country that never has Kpop concerts you need to be thankful for what you can get and not be picky. Be appreciative for what ever attention your country does have...
MoniiVann
· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 8:16 am
@Lafemme17 I am appreciative for the recognition Cambodia's been getting these past few months. My prediction is that a band will come every one or two months, so I'll have more bands to look forward to, anyway. How is it picky for a non-fan to not want to go to a band-that-they're-not-a-fan-of's concert?

kissmyass
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 9:59 am

no matter what haters gotta say... Rania and A1STs don't give a fuck^^ and thanks allkpop for writing more about rania;)

MzVROX
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 9:58 am

I'm Cambodian, but was born in the U.S. I love visiting Cambodia it's so fun, but every time I visit, there's never any KPOP groups having concerts. .  It really sucks but oh well . I hope all the people that can go has fun.

toplovesme
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 7:27 am

Is it me or do I see SE7EN's lightsticks?

hyogre
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 3:59 am

I thought they disbanded??

sonatasakura
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 3:48 am

good luck rania!!

petya
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 3:36 am

good for them and the fans I guess :)

kevinkhhottest
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 1:11 am

I'm Cambodian Hottest! Just wanna let the world know that there Many KPOP Fan here. Shawol, Blackjacks, VIP, and more! After School, SHINee, Ukiss, Sistar, Tahiti, Baby Vox, Paran...did a successful concert here! Waiting 2PM include Cambodia in their Asia Tours next year! Btw fighting Rania and warmly welcome! :D

kpop_kpop
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 5:09 am
I'm also a Cambodian .

kiimmiieee
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 1:08 am

Is it just me or is the 2nd girl from the left.. her torso looks kind of.. weird. Bad photoshop?

pervyahjussi
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 12:31 am

Here for Di in a bikini top!

lovefap
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 12:26 am

will apes rape them?

kentv
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:36 pm

I hope by "are currently preparing for an American advancement" that they mean the girls are in English immersion classes as they won't have a shot in the US without English fluency or near-fluency for promotional work and interviews.  I will say their single and video for "Dr. Feelgood" showed some potential.  Part of that was Teddy Riley, but they made it work. It had a very American vibe to it I thought. That's too risque for the Korean market, but with the right promotion and a major label behind it could have done well in the US.  I wish them the best of luck.  The odds are against them, but it's always possible that a relatively minor act in Korea coming to the US could succeed where major Korean acts haven't.  They have nothing to lose back home if they have to make style adjustments to fit the US market.  A group like SNSD is somewhat hamstrung going to the US market as they can't do things that might fit the US market well, but would not go over well back in Korea unless it was very successful.  Success is a heck of a deodorant after all and does a pretty good job of removing the taint from any scandal.

The biggest problem with so many of these Korean groups making a foray into the US market is that just aren't adequately capitalized and connected in many cases.  Now maybe this MTV show they are supposed to be a part of will help by giving them positive exposure, but they still have to find a way to get all the other pieces to fall into place, which is as much a case of luck as hard work in that industry.

I wish them the best of luck.

kiddo_sone
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

That's a great news. A lot of fans might be there as well. Not only their fans but SONEs, Shawols, ELFs, VIP, BlackJacks too. Like in Sistar's and Tahiti's concert in Cambodia, a lot of SONEs went there and had fun. Good Luck, RANIA. See you soon.

eimia
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:10 pm

My home country!! I'm so glad... RaNia better rock it over there!

kpop_kpop
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 5:10 am
me to

JessicaJungFan2011
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:04 pm

Well, I don't have anything to worry about because I know that RaNia will have so much fun with their fans in Cambodia again and that's absolutely all it matters.  I wish the girls the best of luck on their second visit to Cambodia and I know that they will have such an amazing time there with their fans.  And all of us A1STs don't have to worry because i'm sure that there will be some people that will make sure that nothing horrible happening to the girls

rickmicrotech
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

They're gonna get robbed... Cambodia's not in a very good condition right now and tourists are gonna get robbed. There's also a lot of violent crime right now.

pervyahjussi
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:31 pm
You could say the same thing about just about any country, though. Remember when T-ARA got robbed in Italy?
jon777
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 5:57 am
@pervyahjussi That was a lie to gain sympathy.

Demo_
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 10:56 pm

Derp-Queen Tae!

LAsGuy
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

Since when is RANIA a kpop group?