Gossip

Gossip

Pictorials

IU and Super Junior's Eunhyuk, dating?

November 9, 2012 @ 8:31 pm
by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 15
  • 1422416
  • 101

A photo of Super Junior's Eunhyuk shirtless and IU in her pajama's is currently going around. The photo was posted onto her (IU) Twitter, (most likely accidentally) and then taken down within 2 minutes.

The photo shows Eunhyuk clearly, but only shows a part of IU's face. The most shocking part is that the two seem to be lying on a bed, and that Eunhyuk has no shirt on.

Furthermore, fans have pointed out that the pajama is the same one that IU got from her fans, that she tweeted in the past. She tweeted it when she burnt her top after she tried to make ramen.

As you can see, the top part of the pajama is the same, down to the button detail.

Rumors that the two are dating have been going around, with much 'proof' saying the two have couple items. On an episode of 'Strong Heart', where IU was a guest, Leeteuk wrote, "Meeting Eunhyuk's woman again..", Eunhyuk wrote a simple heart on his board, and IU wrote, "Oppa, I'm here".

[caption id="attachment_607303" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Screenshot of Yfrog before photo was taken down"]
[/caption]

What do you think? Are the two actually dating? Stay tuned to allkpop for further details!

IU's Taken Down Photo on Yfrog

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 15 comments

Sort by:

mevipgirl
· Posted September 28, 2013 @ 1:35 am

i don't mind if they r together..they're human being with feelings after all..same goes to other idol..we as fan need to respect their life too..:)

tse_choe_lovatic
· Posted October 5, 2013 @ 9:41 am
ur rite ..I totally agree with u .
-18

laelo
· Posted July 25, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

go to hell i hate her how could do this to oppa f*** you IU i already become anti of you and stop being sorry and repeat it or talk about it

matt_jeevas
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 5:16 am
Well. Dat escalated quickly.

kyuxiusoo
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 10:58 am

Hmmm... they do look cute together...

young_heart
· Posted July 24, 2013 @ 9:34 am

wow! jst w0W O.o bt why nt? they're cute together hehe LOL ^^

bt bt btttttttt..! somethings going wrong!!! :o as i know my eunhyuk oppa is in a relationship with BoA unnie~ i have even videos!! :O how can ths be???

me0c0n1998
· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 5:25 am
never catch 1 fish at a time XD

xraniaz
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 6:29 pm

tbh, even if they are dating or even slept together before, I don't really care. I love them both and I'm not being bias or an E.L.F or anything, I'm just a normal listener of K-pop music. So if they want to date or marry or even deeper than that, I don't mind since they're just human like us, they have every rights to that. I just hope that if they are actually are dating, I hope they will tell us honestly and truthfully without any lies because I will support them anyways :)

imhere
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

oh shit!

koma
· Posted July 23, 2013 @ 10:06 am

So what it could be true and whats is it about koreans they can't even give straight news ! all of this because of the citizens I'm sorry but the celebrities are as free as in other countries ! they can't be single forever

junmyeoni
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:09 pm

its obvious,,,they are adfgjmk

deta_lestari
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:02 pm

wow, this photo is so.....

jktaengoo
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:59 pm

id rlly love it if it were true <3 they seem like such a cute couple~~
----------
FOLLOW~~? ^^ + EXO GIVEAWAY~~ //rolls away

sanciine
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:23 am

why is it a big deal? u_u

herbertloverania