Gossip

by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 23
  • 104012
  • 4

Super Junior's Shindong revealed a picture of himself with several doodles on his face.

Earlier today, Shindong tweeted, "Did you guys spend a good April Fool's Day? I remembered the prank I pulled in 2009, so I uploaded the picture again! The truth is the eyelid surgery from here became real.. I want the nose, are there any sponsors?", along with the above picture.

The picture showed drawings on his face similar to the ones patients get during a plastic surgery consultation. The pen marks indicating potential surgery areas made people laugh as well as feel a little bad for Shindong.

Netizens commented, "Your looks are the same even after 3 years", "Plastic surgery handsome boy challenge?", and "The eyelids make him handsome."

Source+Picture: Star News via Naver

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 23 comments

Sort by:
-14

total votes

magiksgirl
· Posted August 13, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

I don't like Shindong. I used to think he was funny but then he made some derogatory comments about women, so for all I care he can die.

PS: I don't want to hear your speech about me saying I want him to die. I mean he can die and I won't care.

ontii
· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
What did he say then?
magiksgirl
· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 3:03 pm
@ontii You can check it out here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/01/super-juniors-shindong-badmouths-fat-girls#axzz2fRwnjFsg
ontii
· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
@magiksgirl woow I didn't know that, thats really sad! :( Thank you for the info!
david-kim
· Posted December 8, 2013 @ 2:24 am
And you're any better wanting someone to die? I mean we all criticized people some point in our lives: a lot or little, publicly or not. I agree Shingdong was being stupid and should reflect on his mistake. However, a person shouldn't go die for the words he said because he has the freedom or speech. What Shingdong said should have been kept private or with his friends. Honestly, all I see in your comment is you contradicting yourself, saying that calling girls fat is wrong yet you want a person to go die. I guess in some ways you are worse than him because I was taught that death is worse than being criticized for your weight gain. I don't give a damn that your P.S says because if you don't want people replying with their opinion, you shouldn't even have wrote it in there the first place.
magiksgirl
· Posted December 9, 2013 @ 10:58 am
@david-kim My PS is not about me saying NOT to reply. It's to clear up what I meant. Maybe you should have read it all the way through.
david-kim
· Posted December 9, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
@magiksgirl You're missing like 75% of what I said here...
magiksgirl
· Posted December 10, 2013 @ 10:53 am
@david-kim you missed about 85% of what I said, so, for your sake, I'll just say we're even.
david-kim
· Posted December 29, 2013 @ 11:53 pm
@magiksgirl you're PS like 25% bro. I only wrote what you said about your topic sentence.
david-kim
· Posted December 29, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
@magiksgirl Like I'm missing how you don't need anyone replying to you but this is the internet for goodness sake, don't expect people to not reply to you after posting ignorant comments. You're missing my whole POINT, I missed your PS but your ps isn't something you're trying to prove on this article.
magiksgirl
· Posted January 6, 2014 @ 10:42 am
@david-kim What I see: A desperate attempt at retaliation...
magiksgirl
· Posted January 6, 2014 @ 10:43 am
@david-kim You continue to not read properly... Start by trying to read my user name properly.... if you can.
david-kim
· Posted January 6, 2014 @ 3:47 pm
@magiksgirl Yes I have something called pride, I don't want to lose to some idiot looking down upon someone for a mistake they made. Obviously it's you that is trying to attempt at retaliation because if it were me, I would leave this alone and bother with it again. Your comments with no valid points or anything that has to do with the topic proves that it's you buddy.
magiksgirl
· Posted January 10, 2014 @ 3:24 pm
@david-kim Yet you keep replying.....
david-kim
· Posted January 10, 2014 @ 7:53 pm
@magiksgirl Why not? Can't accept your statements? Nothing to comeback at me to? Putting aside all of the replying shit, it's wrong for a human to think in general that a person needs to die unless they have committed a huge crime. I have proved my point already yet you keep replying with completely off topic shit you cover yourself up.
magiksgirl
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 11:07 am
@david-kim I find it amusing that you keep replying to my comments without actually having them read through. I'll reply something "on topic" when I see that you comment something that actually has something to do with what I actually wrote, not how you took out some key words and now are throwing a hissy fit. Meanwhile... I'll continue to calmly sit back and enjoy the show. :)
david-kim
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 1:05 pm
@magiksgirl Yes, please enjoy the show. This was meant to entertain you in the first place. When I meant topic, I am not writing from where your last comments left off. It's about the ignorant things you said about human life and how easily you think it should be destroyed. I wrote a whole paragraph about what you said and you only reply about the reply are you really sure about what you just said? People like you disgust me. I'm really losing hope in our countries music because of fans like you who gets butthurt at every mistakes an idol makes because they totally aren't humans. A human can die and you won't care, he has done nothing and is innocent and you won't care? How cruel and low can you be? What you said shouldn't be something said by humans. Especially towards a "Kpop idol" that hasn't committed any crime. How long can you go without insulting someone? Either through your quiet mind or out loud? How long can you go without making a mistake? Really I'm also losing faith in humanity because people are judged by the one thing they did wrong but not the countless things they did right. Please, enjoy the show. I'm not even going to curse at an animal like you. Enjoy the show knowing that what you are. What I have just stated. I could care less if you didn't like Shindong. The fact that you actually went online and bashed him gets me. The fact that you want him to die and you won't care gets me. "I don't want to hear your speech about me saying I want him to die. I mean he can die and I won't care." I bet these words mean absolutely nothing to you. I don't blame you actually, I blame your parents for raising a shameful kid like you.
magiksgirl
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 2:24 pm
@david-kim I won't read all of this... such a waste of time.... I pity you now... keep "speeching" away....
david-kim
· Posted February 2, 2014 @ 7:52 pm
@magiksgirl Did I need to know you didn't read this? Did I really need to know that it's a waste of your time? I sure would have been easier if you just didn't comment instead of telling some useless shit. Stop wasting your time writing comments to someone whom you pity on. You may seem superior but I ain't playing games like that, just trying to prove a point. Stop being such a wuss and write with more valid comebacks. I don't even know why I am writing because you probably are too challenged to read this far into a fucking paragraph.
magiksgirl
· Posted February 4, 2014 @ 12:36 pm
@david-kim I can see you are clearly aggravated. I choose not to waste my time reading your full on paragraphs. Just because someone is amused by someone else ranting, doesn't mean the are challenged to read. Carry on.....
magiksgirl
· Posted February 4, 2014 @ 12:36 pm

total votes

xoxokey
· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 2:38 am

Haha , I would love to go to a plastic surgeon and have him marked up what he believes need to be fixed in my face I find it so mind boggling

total votes

rooster93
· Posted August 6, 2013 @ 3:48 pm

ah shindong is funniest when making fun of himself though! i would laugh while trying to take this picture!

The End