Movies

by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 13
  • 254535
  • 18

Actress Park Min Young spoke about her kiss scenes with actor/boyfriend Lee Min Ho, drawing much attention from the public. On September 24th, KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' visited Park Min Young on the set of a photoshoot. The catch is that this interview actually took place before the couple officially announced to the public that they were dating. The interviewer asked what scene she remembered most from the drama 'City Hunter'. Park Min Young answered, "I think the sofa kiss was pretty. They both knew they liked each other, but I liked it because they seemed like a new couple." However, the sofa 'kiss' scene was actually not a real kiss scene as they didn't end up actually kissing. Park Min Young revealed, "As a viewer, I was angry as well. But even though I was disappointed, it's those kinds of scenes that are insatiably exciting. So that's why I think the writer kept adding in scenes like that." In particular, the interviewer asked, "How can you get a boyfriend when you are so busy?" Park Min Young replied, "I date in my dramas." Her answer was ironic because she happens to be dating her 'drama boyfriend' in real life, too! She also added, "On Christmas, I want to hold hands and walk around with my boyfriend" - increasing the public's interest with her answer. Source: Newsen via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 13 comments

Sort by:

total votes

one_proud_sone
· Posted December 11, 2013 @ 1:10 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spam)

total votes

one_proud_sone
· Posted December 11, 2013 @ 1:06 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spam)

total votes

kimyoora
· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

yup they broke up, and lee min ho is dating me now, hihihiii

total votes

callmebeyuh
· Posted September 13, 2013 @ 8:06 am

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii! Soooo Sweet!

total votes

embeezy
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 10:05 pm

i kinda forgot they are dating haha..lucky kim nana! ugh

sany22
· Posted August 10, 2013 @ 1:55 pm
They were dating , they broke up like 1 year and half ago :)
alessazar
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 12:24 am
@sany22 They really date? For me was kinda of fake...
sany22
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 6:36 am
@alessazar They were really dating they were spotted on a date :) http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNRuqlB_FO0KYJ8nMxv6wG7fKt9BpjjZxQ8z2yaTUe-qdLLrV7 Here :)
alessazar
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 2:03 am
@sany22 that photos were before they announced their relationship, right?
sany22
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 6:45 am
@alessazar Yeah before , after the photos were published they admitted that they were dating but it didn't last long it was for about 6 months :)
alessazar
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 2:58 pm
@sany22 thank you ^^ very kind of u for explain all :)
sany22
· Posted August 18, 2013 @ 4:18 pm
@alessazar Oh ur welcome :D

total votes

dovalisa
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

ooohh i'm so jelly!! that must've been so exciting for both of them!! urgh i miss my bf/fiancé

The End