Movies

T-ara's Jiyeon had plastic surgery?

December 2, 2010 @ 2:47 am
by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 5
  • 88919
  • 12

T-ara's Jiyeon accidentally confessed that she underwent plastic surgery in an unguarded moment during her appearance on MBC's "Radio Star." The topic of discussion was most of the members of T-ara being from some sort of 'Little Miss Korea' pageant during their younger years. Eunjung had revealed that she was a 'Little Miss Korea' while Co-Ed's One Light Hyo Young revealed that she was 'Miss Chunhyang.' MC Kim Gura went on to ask, "Everyone used to be in pageants. Jiyeon, do you think that you're the prettiest? After surgery?" Jiyeon responded, "I didn't do surg-... No, I don't know." To the viewers who watched the exchange, they felt that Jiyeon practically admitted to having work done when she didn't know how to respond. Hyomin and Eunjung attempted to ameliorate the situation by adding, "She's smart." Hyomin also hinted at plastic surgery by stating, "I think I looked better before." Jiyeon answered, "I look better now." One Light Hyo Young concluded, "I look the same," causing Hyomin and Jiyeon to glare at her. Source: Newsen via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 5 comments

Sort by:

total votes

angelzuki
· Posted November 10, 2013 @ 4:54 pm

I knew it hehe those 2 really did P.S

total votes

marinalee27
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

Every K-pop Idol has gotten something done even if they are naturally good-looking. It's what sells in Korea right now. I'm not surprised she's gotten something done. People have to admit that she is pretty.

total votes

marinalee27
· Posted November 8, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

total votes

lexirangsy2000
· Posted October 22, 2013 @ 11:11 am

I think it's pretty obvious. I knew it the moment I laid eyes on her, but it doesn't make me think of her any differently.

total votes