Gossip

by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 13
  • 225547
  • 33

"I'm not going to say that I have something I don't have, and that I don't have something I do have. I did have plastic surgery." The actress of "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", Park Min Young, admitted for the first time, in an interview with Sports Chosun, to having done plastic surgery. She stated, "I got double eyelid surgery in junior high school. My mom let me get it so I could become prettier. I also got my nose done, but that's only because my nose was crooked during junior high." Having earned much popularity for her 'goddess-like looks,' Park Min Young went through some difficult times after pictures during her elementary school days were revealed. When asked why she decided to reveal it, "I don't think it's a bad idea to truthfully state something as is. The past is important, but I hope people focus more on the current 'actress Park Min Young.'" Regarding her role in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," she went on to state, "I never worried about how I'd look on screen while filming it. I have a lot of things I don't like about my face, such as my large forehead and chubby cheeks, but acting got a lot easier once I let all of that go. Although I acted the role of a female dressed as a male, I didn't even use insoles to add any height." Her agency also gave a few statements regarding Park Min Young's looks by stating, "She enjoys pilates and is adamant about taking care of her body. She also doesn't wear any make up off camera so her skin is usually flawless." Source + Photo: Sports Chosun

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 13 comments

Sort by:

total votes

xiao-yu
· Posted December 13, 2013 @ 6:14 am

from ugly turn beautiful.... oh.. plastic

total votes

xtiffany
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:02 am

I think her chubby cheeks are extremely cute though! :P

total votes

dutayaya
· Posted August 21, 2013 @ 9:52 am

The fact she done the first PS in junior high school, which is very young, wows me. Her mom let her so she can get prettier, what kind of mom is that?

xtiffany
· Posted August 21, 2013 @ 10:58 pm
My mom told me I'm allowed to do double eyelid surgery (cosmetic surgery, by the way), and I'm 15 this year...I don't think I'll do it though. I like my monolids. (:
dutayaya
· Posted August 22, 2013 @ 2:52 am
@xtiffany That's great! You should proud whatever you look like, and proud to be asian. Because monolids, actually, are very unique and pretty :)
xtiffany
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:01 am
@dutayaya Thanks, hehe >w<
guild
· Posted October 24, 2013 @ 10:07 pm
@xtiffany Good plan!

total votes

bellescarlet
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 9:44 pm

still i feel its like cheating the people.

total votes

suu-swen
· Posted August 15, 2013 @ 5:07 am

I don't see anything wrong to do plastic surgery. There's nothing wrong to make yourself look better. I don't know why so many people see it as a very bad thing.

DanielAhnsome
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 12:21 am
well you'll know its bad when u marry a pretty wife or a handsome husband and your child ends up looking like crap
suu-swen
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 10:11 am
@DanielAhnsome Then do plastic. -.-
dutayaya
· Posted August 21, 2013 @ 9:51 am
@suu-swen Oh my god you're crap

total votes

alkcl
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

at least she's got the lady balls to admit it...and i love how she said past is past that we should focus on the park min young as an actress and her ability now..

*cough park bom and until now she has never stopped new things are done this time.

The End