Gossip

by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 8
  • 37839
  • 3

The industry has been swept in shock once more after Park Hye Sang (29) was discovered dead in her home on the morning of November 12th. Her funeral was held on the 14th at Seoul Asan Hospital. An associate of the actress met with reporters and revealed, "I believe she committed suicide." Netizens have been expressing their sorrows over the situation, commenting, "May she rest in peace," and "Please go to a happier place." Others left comments such as, "How miserable she must have been to have committed suicide," "This is so upsetting for me as a fan," "Such sad news while the public is celebrating a medal..," and "I saw her name in the live search rankings and was glad, thinking she would be making a comeback, but... I can't believe this." Park Hye Sang graduated Suwon Women's University and appeared in cable channel CGV's sitcom, "Apgujeong," as 'Miyoung' in 2005. She was also the model for a variety of brands such as LG, SK, and Somang Cosmetics. May she rest in peace. Source: MyDaily

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 8 comments

Sort by:

total votes

awkwaardturtlee
· Posted September 9, 2013 @ 8:13 pm

I can't even imagine how hard someone must go through to commit suicide. It makes me so sad... I hope she rests in peace.

-23

total votes

ripiasuperjunior
· Posted August 19, 2013 @ 9:18 pm

what a waste, if she was ugly it would be okay

Kitty-drea
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 4:31 am
with all do respect how ignorant must one be to say its okay for a person to pass away simply because they are ugly... so if she had been was no one suppose to care. you being a superficial person, i hope you can go outside and look at the thousands of ppl that surround you and see its not about looks and specially not what you personally classify as ugly and pretty. your comment even if you weren't trying to be mean, its disrespectful
ripiasuperjunior
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 5:01 am
@Kitty-drea haa I wasn't serious I wanted to see how people would react to such a hanis comment
narii
· Posted August 20, 2013 @ 1:01 pm
@ripiasuperjunior Then troll elsewhere. It's still disrespectful to say that just to see what happens.
ripiasuperjunior
· Posted August 24, 2013 @ 3:02 am
@narii suicide isn't as serious as people think I know plenty of people who kill themselves like my sister for example, if they hate life who are we to tell them to keep living if they don't want to? she is pretty so there's more of a chance that she would not want to kill herself, if she's ugly and can't get anywhere in life then I can understand why~
kiihae
· Posted August 31, 2013 @ 3:25 am
@ripiasuperjunior Uhmm suicide isn't serious? You call taking your own life not serious? That's not even morally possible. That's why there's help, therapy, or friends you can talk, so you don't have to commit suicide. And just b/c someone's not pretty doesn't mean squat. Haven't you heard of keep pressing on?
iibeebanana
· Posted September 7, 2013 @ 5:18 pm
@ripiasuperjunior if you think ugly people should commit suicide than why arent you dead, because your personality sure sounds ugly to me.
The End