Gossip

SHINee's manager assaults fan girl

February 17, 2010 @ 4:06 am
by
  • 0
  • 0
  • 25
  • 40615
  • 8

After exposing CNBLUE's manager giving a beating to a fan girl, more cases of violent managers have been popping up all over the internet. The latest is a clip of SHINee's manager shoving and pushing a girl by her head. Which makes people wonder if that was really necessary, as she seems to be a harmless little girl. SM Entertainment responded, "It seems this SHINee video is from their schedule during August of last year. We apologize to fans for this sort of unbelievable behavior. We will do everything in our power to prevent such incidents, and of course at the company level all managers will comply. Again, we are deeply sorry." Although a stars' well being is important, think about the innocent fan girl getting pummeled for no apparent reason. How would you feel if that was your child?

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 25 comments

Sort by:

total votes

castiel
· Posted June 28, 2013 @ 3:04 am

ohhhhh helllll noooooooo! if i see that incident happen in front of me, i don't mind getting back to jail. i'd kick that dude's crotch real hard. amen

total votes

adklfjaldksjfas
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 11:45 pm

what the article didn't mention is that the girl kissed Jonghyun

i still don't like the fact that the manager pushed her by her head though :/

total votes

arriss3
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:27 pm

If that was my daughter I would ground her for being dumb and getting that close. The managers don't know her mental state, they don't know what she is/was going to do. You have to work with them just as much as they do with you. Part of their job is to keep Shinee safe.

ILOVEKHUN2
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
By hitting people on the face, just to keep others safe. Did she even have a knife or anything like that. Please would you want to be hit if you approached your favorite star, and the manager was just "keeping them safe"
Rinetto_:3
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 12:44 am
Pfft yeah whatever, I wonder if you'll say the same thing once you become a mother/father. Doubt that.
arriss3
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 11:16 pm
@Rinetto_:3 How do you know I'm not one?
arriss3
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 11:18 pm
@ILOVEKHUN2 They don't know anything about what she was going to do! It isn't like Shinee is some rookie group that wouldn't have insane fans. You don't know what kind of mail they may have received or anything really.
ILOVEKHUN2
· Posted June 28, 2013 @ 7:23 am
@arriss3 I know, but still violence shouldnt be the answer now should it. I understand that SHINee is indeed very famous, and they have very crazy fans. But hitting someone like that is not fair is it......even if she was a fan about to attack them, they should have a group of security surrounding them, so a manager hitting a fan would have been avoided.
arriss3
· Posted June 28, 2013 @ 12:34 pm
@ILOVEKHUN2 So instead it would be a security officer hitting a fan. Then netizens would just be mad at a different person.
ILOVEKHUN2
· Posted June 30, 2013 @ 4:02 pm
@arriss3 You see i never said hit, the person can be just pushed away, without anyone getting hit on the face.
arriss3
· Posted July 14, 2013 @ 5:01 pm
@ILOVEKHUN2 wow,...a push, a slap, or hit can look no different depending on situation. -_-'

total votes

gayoonfan
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

and the shinee members just stood there looking & ignoring??? what a freaking shock to me!!!! :(

total votes

ILOVEKHUN2
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

I know they are celebrities, but that is not fair, I mean a push or securities to bring her out could have been a solution, but a punch is not fair. I understand that Korea has ssaeng fans, but still that is violence, and how come Shinee look soo calm as if nothing has happened. I doubt she kissed Jonghyun or it would have been mayhem.

I just think that it isn't fair. I mean imagine if it was you and you merely wanted Jonghyun's signature, and you get punched in the face????How would you react. Maybe she did do something, but hitting has no excuse!!!!!

arriss3
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 6:28 pm
If she wanted a signature then should could have stayed 5 feet away and asked politely.
ILOVEKHUN2
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 4:46 pm
@arriss3 Ok maybe she wanted something more, i dont know, but that doesnt mean that their manager has the right to hit anyone, i mean pushing her away would have been better,, but a hit!!!!!! Lets say you are fan, of someone, lets say you approached them for whatever reasons, as long as you didnt want to murder them, and the manager hits you right in the face. Would you like that????
arriss3
· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 11:15 pm
@ILOVEKHUN2 I've met enough of my favorite celebrities to know not to let that happen. I wouldn't like it but I expect nothing less of getting tackled to the ground for foolish possibly dangerous behavior.

total votes

cziejae
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

well i think the other two members behind (in 3rd foto) is kinda shocked and seems they don't know whats really happening in front., is that jonghyun in front?that is i really wonder why he did nothing!!
i feel bad for the girl~

total votes

rounique
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 2:54 am

It only shocks me that.. how can SHINee stay so calm? Like they didn't even try to stop their manager.. like.. no change of expression from the first picture.. O.o wha--?

jiji16
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 4:53 am
that also shock me..that picture make me sad..poor girl i bet after that she not a shinee fan anymore..
Rinetto_:3
· Posted June 23, 2013 @ 12:47 am
Do you know why? It's because it happens so often that SHINee are used to it, and don't care anymore. This is one instance where the manager is caught, but I can assure you the manager has most likely hit many more girls/fans in many instances.
rounique
· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 2:22 am
@Rinetto_:3 I see.. 'used' to it.. I many saesangs I guess. What's happened to the world?

total votes

kpopkonata
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 7:33 am

but they said she kissed jonghyun thats why he is rubbing his lips

felicialim
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:20 pm
wow! really? okay... that's kinda annoying -,-, how can she kiss him? omg -,- but, i think shinee's manager is execrable, because it still includes acts of violence ._.v but
Anna34
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 12:56 am
I doubt she did, the other members looked very calm. Someone probably made that up?
cziejae
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
ahh~ is that what happen?so what i thought first before my comment was right!.,but still., i think what the managers do is too much, another thing its a girl who he just hit
The End